Thoughts on Crimson Moon

• Well, another GARO Anime completely cleared. Here are my thoughts…

It wasn't that bad at all. It was just a crazy ride. However, I tend to look for known cliches in these kinda franchises. GARO Crimson Moon as a lot of the ones in the franchise, right down to the final big boss villain taking at least an episode to defeat (Sometimes 2, depending on the villain).

Be that as it may, this is just my opinion. Feel free to share yours as well.

• @exiakaiser:

Well, another GARO Anime completely cleared. Here are my thoughts…

It wasn't that bad at all. It was just a crazy ride. However, I tend to look for known cliches in these kinda franchises. GARO Crimson Moon as a lot of the ones in the franchise, right down to the final big boss villain taking at least an episode to defeat (Sometimes 2, depending on the villain).

Be that as it may, this is just my opinion. Feel free to share yours as well.

How many series are there? I was thinking about watching the dub.

• At least 5-6 live-action series, 2+ movies, and 2 anime series. Series 1 and 2 focus on Kouga Saejima, the first GARO of the franchise. Series 1 is the world setup, and series 2 'Makai Senki' adds to it, with a schism occurring in the Makai Order. Series 3 on the other hand featured a really annoying lead, Ryuga Dogai (Think Japanese Mentos Commercial protagonist with the GARO Armor). Series 4, on the other hand, returns to the Saejima lineage, with Raiga Saejima, the son of the first 2 series's mains (Kouga and Kaoru). Series 5, 'GOLDSTORM', returned to Dogai, and featured a new villain (Played by Kamen Rider Decade himself- Masahiro Inoue).