Characters Voice Comparison for English Dub 'Gohan' Video

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xThyejXNll0

Ok this is a video I did awhile back Comparison for English Dub 'Gohan' Video understand WHY Colleen Clinkenbeard is BAD as Gohan and Stephanie Nadolny is CLEARLY knew what she what she was doing with the role… Since the are clip voices of what that said from the anime I posting here... If wrong section just move it... Colleen sound to HIGH in her voice tone to be a believable kid voices and only get worry as the show go on... Someone please how you still like her as Gohan hearing this... -_-

Sorry but end result Stephanie Nadolny>>>>>>>>>>>>Ocean Voices>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone Else>>>>>>>>>>>Colleen Clinkenbeard!

Sorry but that my take on it SpacemanHardy... :)

• Did you really have to make this thread :hmm:. Anyways I haven't heard Colleen (or at least I think I haven't, I don't pay much attention the the voice actors : P); but I'm sure she is good at what she does.

And no I haven't watch he video you linked

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI&nohtml5=False

I dunno man. She still sounds pretty good to me, even after hearing the video.

• Listening to the comparison I kinda like Colleen Clinkenbeard better. But its a horse a piece.

• Yea Colleen sounds better, Saffron didn't really fit, Jillian sounded like she just got the age wrong (sounded too young), Nadolney sounds like the age was wrong (but this time it sounded older), Colleen actually sounded like she got to about the right age.

• @priestesstyrande:

Listening to the comparison I kinda like Colleen Clinkenbeard better. But its a horse a piece.

No she does NOT!

@darthrutsula:

Yea Colleen sounds better, Saffron didn't really fit, Jillian sounded like she just got the age wrong (sounded too young), Nadolney sounds like the age was wrong (but this time it sounded older), Colleen actually sounded like she got to about the right age.

Dude she sound like on DRUGS HOW DO NOT HEARD THAT! She voice is to HIGH… Nadolney is who sound like a kid!

• What exactly do you have to gain here Gohan?

Some people will like the voice and think it's decent. Hell even if I did agree with you and say that Stephanie was the better VA for Gohan I still would firmly believe Colleen is a better voice for the character than both of those other VAs you have in that video prior from Ocean and what not. Like this is all opinions now, just us saying we like her portrayal and you're kind of being a butt head by telling us we're wrong.

• @gohan6425:

No she does NOT!

Personally, I think she does. However, reason and other people's opinions do not seem to be your strong suit.

• There really is no point to this thread..

• @Anthony:

There really is no point to this thread..

No, it is going to devolve into another Gohan V Forums thread so I think I shall just show myself out now.

• @gohan6425:

No she does NOT!

Dude she sound like on DRUGS HOW DO NOT HEARD THAT! She voice is to HIGH… Nadolney is who sound like a kid!

Then why the hell do you start this thread if you are just going to whine bitch and complain that no one will think in the same vein as you will?

At what point will you come to the conclusion that maybe just MAYBE someone may not agree with your view point? Like this is just a fact of life that not everyone will agree to your own opinion, hell that's what we have elections for! (not wanting to turn this into a political debate, I'm just using the elections as an example). This makes like 5 things that not everyone will agree with you, on this point, on Code Geass, on Geass's ending, how much money to spend on an anime (which you contradicted yourself). Seriously you are like the one outlier here. No one (except TGA) will argue this vehemently but atleast TGA will bring forth on why whereas with you, you just keep yelling at us until we see it from your view. I'm sorry but that's not how any competent internet user works, we won't suddenly change viewpoints by just yelling at us, if anything, it would just solidify us.

• @classyspartan:

What exactly do you have to gain here Gohan?

Some people will like the voice and think it's decent. Hell even if I did agree with you and say that Stephanie was the better VA for Gohan I still would firmly believe Colleen is a better voice for the character than both of those other VAs you have in that video prior from Ocean and what not. Like this is all opinions now, just us saying we like her portrayal and you're kind of being a butt head by telling us we're wrong.

SHE SOUND LIKE SHE HIGH! You guys wanted someone who sound like she on drags? If that the case then you have bad touch in liking in voice actor the way there suppose to sound like… Nadolny sound like a kid...

@darthrutsula:

Then why the hell do you start this thread if you are just going to whine bitch and complain that no one will think in the same vein as you will?

At what point will you come to the conclusion that maybe just MAYBE someone may not agree with your view point? Like this is just a fact of life that not everyone will agree to your own opinion, hell that's what we have elections for! (not wanting to turn this into a political debate, I'm just using the elections as an example). This makes like 5 things that not everyone will agree with you, on this point, on Code Geass, on Geass's ending, how much money to spend on an anime (which you contradicted yourself). Seriously you are like the one outlier here. No one (except TGA) will argue this vehemently but atleast TGA will bring forth on why whereas with you, you just keep yelling at us until we see it from your view. I'm sorry but that's not how any competent internet user works, we won't suddenly change viewpoints by just yelling at us, if anything, it would just solidify us.

The point of this thread was show you how BAD Colleen is as Gohan and how WAYYYY much better Nadolny is BETTER as Gohan… But I guess you rather had someone who sound like she HIGH as freak rather then someone who ashley sound like a kid...

• @gohan6425:

The point of this thread was show you how BAD Colleen is as Gohan and how WAYYYY much better Nadolny is BETTER as Gohan… But I guess rather had someone who sound like she HIGH as freak reather then someone who ashley sound like a kid...

I read the OP as "who is the better gohan?" and based on the last time Colleen seemed like she came out in favor by everyone except you. I gave you my opionon, Nadolny sounds too old Colleen sounds like she got it pretty close to where it should be. I don't hear the whole "drugs" thing and you know why? I have a different connotation than you do, so of course I won't see something in the same way. This is all up to a matter of perspective. You don't like Colleen based on two roles you heard her in, congrats. I have issues with some voice actors but you won't see me pick a fight over whether or not they were good, bad, or something in between.

• @darthrutsula:

I read the OP as "who is the better gohan?" and based on the last time Colleen seemed like she came out in favor by everyone except you. I gave you my opionon, Nadolny sounds too old Colleen sounds like she got it pretty close to where it should be. I don't hear the whole "drugs" thing and you know why? I have a different connotation than you do, so of course I won't see something in the same way. This is all up to a matter of perspective. You don't like Colleen based on two roles you heard her in, congrats. I have issues with some voice actors but you won't see me pick a fight over whether or not they were good, bad, or something in between.

Not really most of people that comment on this video said Nadolny is BETTER… Colleen does NOT sound like a kids sound HIGH! Nadolny sound like a kid...

• @classyspartan:

I dunno man. She still sounds pretty good to me, even after hearing the video.

@priestesstyrande:

Listening to the comparison I kinda like Colleen Clinkenbeard better. But its a horse a piece.

@darthrutsula:

Yea Colleen sounds better

When you were saying she is terrible and that someone else was better:

@spacemanhardy:

I disagree.

@YOU!:

Not really most of people that comment on this video said Nadolny is BETTER… Colleen does NOT sound like a kids sound HIGH! Nadolny sound like a kid...

you are literally the only person with this sentiment.

• @gohan6425:

Yeah, and when they don't comment on how Nadolny is better voice for Gohan you throw a fit.

• Why don't we all just not comment anymore, I think that's a good idea. It will allow the thread to die down. :)

• takes glasses off and rubs forehead

Gohan… ENOUGH.

Everyone here has had enough of your attitude. Ever since you've come to these forums, you have done nothing but act like a complete and utter child. While there's nothing wrong with you sharing your thoughts and opinions on these subjects, you refuse to listen to or acknowledge anyone who disagrees with you. Instead of respectfully disagreeing with people, you choose to lash out and insult them, claiming that only YOU know "the real truth" and that everyone else is "blind" or "wrong". You are acting like a baby, and quite frankly everyone here is sick and tired of it.

I'm going to tell you this once and only once: GROW UP. GROW. THE FUCK. UP. If you really are 24 years old like you claim to be, then start acting like it for a change, instead of some moody teenager who just got sent to bed without dessert because he called his mom a bitch. Until you learn that the whole world doesn't revolve around you and can demonstrate the ability to interact with others properly, any and all future topics that you post will be locked and/or deleted, and your posts and responses will be edited for content. And if you angrily snap at one more person, you're going to be reported to the admins. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Seriously. Act your age, not your shoe size.

This topic is locked. -_-

• @darthrutsula:

When you were saying she is terrible and that someone else was better:

you are literally the only person with this sentiment.

I said on YouTube…

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk

Welp. Couldn't have it said it better. Perfect. Byoutiful.

Good day gentlemen.

• @SpacemanHardy:

takes glasses off and rubs forehead

Gohan… ENOUGH.

Everyone here has had enough of your attitude. Ever since you've come to these forums, you have done nothing but act like a complete and utter child. While there's nothing wrong with you sharing your thoughts and opinions on these subjects, you refuse to listen to or acknowledge anyone who disagrees with you. Instead of respectfully disagreeing with people, you choose to lash out and insult them, claiming that only YOU know "the real truth" and that everyone else is "blind" or "wrong". You are acting like a baby, and quite frankly everyone here is sick and tired of it.

I'm going to tell you this once and only once: GROW UP. GROW. THE FUCK. UP. If you really are 24 years old like you claim to be, then start acting like it for a change, instead of some moody teenager who just got sent to bed without dessert because he called his mom a bitch. Until you learn that the whole world doesn't revolve around you and can demonstrate the ability to interact with others properly, any and all future topics that you post will be locked and/or deleted, and your posts and responses will be edited for content. And if you angrily snap at one more person, you're going to be reported to the admins. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Seriously. Act your age, not your shoe size.

This topic is locked. -_-

Damn well than…