Continuous Play of a series

• I would like a series to Continuous play a whole series/season instead of stopping after a episode ends.

• +1 on this. I use a PC to watch, but I'm not always right next to it. Having to interrupt what I'm doing to go and click "Play next episode" makes the player a real pain to use. This is compounded by the fact that the token resets every two episodes or so (I know it's based on time, not episodes), and you have to go through all these reload hoops to continue watching.

• if the paying subscribers want this it should be given! i love the content here and if it gave continuous play i would greatly consider getting the special pass thing.

• Finally someone who understands, Its a pain to get up from my bed to click play next ep. I have a smart tv but samsung doesnt have the funimation app either. Watching it on my phone isn't my thing, I like to watch it on the big screen tv :)

• Add this to the Roku app as well.

• This to me should be close to the top of the list!

• I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet. I signed up for elite mostly to catch up One Piece while running on the treadmill, but it's hard to do that when I have to stop and go over the computer every time an episode ends. Every other streaming service offers this basic feature…

• @mechabomber:

I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet. I signed up for elite mostly to catch up One Piece while running on the treadmill, but it's hard to do that when I have to stop and go over the computer every time an episode ends. Every other streaming service offers this basic feature…

I think the thing is all the other streamining services arent dubbing animes like funimation is. Look at crunchyroll, their website and apps are clearly superior to funimation because they aren't doing as many things like dubbing, broadcast dubbing, releasing DVDs,Bluerays and such. I think that might be a reason im not sure but Its possible . My opinion tho

• Would love to see this happen. I guess I got spoiled with Netflix and crunchyroll.

• Thanks for the suggestion. We can certainly look into adding this feature.

• This post is deleted!

• @holymaker:

I think the thing is all the other streamining services arent dubbing animes like funimation is. Look at crunchyroll, their website and apps are clearly superior to funimation because they aren't doing as many things like dubbing, broadcast dubbing, releasing DVDs,Bluerays and such. I think that might be a reason im not sure but Its possible . My opinion tho

i love dubbed episodes so go bad mouthing dubbed episodes just because you don't like it.

• @frostlord45:

i love dubbed episodes so go bad mouthing dubbed episodes just because you don't like it.

i want continuous play also

• @frostlord45:

He didn't say anything at all about not liking dubs or badmouthing them in any way.

Next time, please read over other people's posts more carefully before throwing out accusations.

EDIT: Also don't double post. If you have more to say, just edit your original post.

• @frostlord45:

I didnt say anything bout not liking or bad mouthing dubbed episodes, I actually started watching anime dubbed. At least read the passage carefully before u post. But the feature should be added soon !

• I figured I would add another +1 to the request for this feature.

• Completely different departments work on the dubs and the site, so there really isn't any overlapping of duties, if that is your concern. Even if we were dubbing 80 shows a season, website and app development would chug along at the same pace. ~_^

Considering that we already have the PS3 app doing continous play, this feature is not an unreasonable ask for the site players (as a subscriber-only feature most likely). The only thing really up for debate is cost vs. benefit. If we DID have to limit, would you be OK with 13 videos before having to click Play?

• @Sophie:

Considering that we already have the PS3 app doing continous play, this feature is not an unreasonable ask for the site players (as a subscriber-only feature most likely). The only thing really up for debate is cost vs. benefit. If we DID have to limit, would you be OK with 13 videos before having to click Play?

That would be AWESOME!! I know there are sites out there with a low episode count so 13 sounds like a great number to have to click play. That or maybe have the number of episodes be a preference setting.

• This post is deleted!

• @SpacemanHardy:

He didn't say anything at all about not liking dubs or badmouthing them in any way.

Next time, please read over other people's posts more carefully before throwing out accusations.

EDIT: Also don't double post. If you have more to say, just edit your original post.

please mind your matters because what i think does not concern you.

• @frostlord45:

please mind your matters because what i think does not concern you.

But as a forum moderator, what you post on the forums does concern me. And it's my job to keep the peace between all the users and make sure everyone plays nice.

So again, please mind YOUR manners when speaking to the other users.