My Hero Academia: Battle for All

• Does Funimation as any say on if this game gets localized in the west? I'm simply curious since they acquired a lot of rights on MHA and I have a feeling that they do.

Thanks for any info and My hero academia episode 1 was awesome! I can't wait to hear the dub!

• Nope. They don't license games, that would be up to a game developer

• But aren't they the license owner in North America? Wouldn't they have the final say?

• @GoldCrusader:

But aren't they the license owner in North America? Wouldn't they have the final say?

Anime Production companies generally don't have any interest in holding video game licensing rights; and even if so Japan controls everything anyways. It is true that, the dubs for the Video Game would be managed by Funimation, if they were to keep the same cast.

However Anime Games almost never make it to USA. IT has to sell extraordinarily well for that to even be considered. MHA isn't in that camp.

• @thegrandalliance:

Anime Production companies generally don't have any interest in holding video game licensing rights; and even if so Japan controls everything anyways. It is true that, the dubs for the Video Game would be managed by Funimation, if they were to keep the same cast.

However Anime Games almost never make it to USA. IT has to sell extraordinarily well for that to even be considered. MHA isn't in that camp.

I figured as much :/ thank you for the answer!

• @GoldCrusader:

I figured as much :/ thank you for the answer!

NP, enjoy your stay with Funimation…

YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING…