This is lame….about the streaming episodes.

• We got episodes 446 and 447 on March 15th, instead of episodes 446-456 on April 12th…..think no big deal, but the rest of the episodes come out April 26th, but before we see the rest, they release episodes 457 and 458 on April 19, before we even get episodes 448-456. If they just left it at all episodes released 2 weeks early, this wouldn't have happened.

• Funimation needs to just release two episodes every week instead of keeping us wait for so damn long.

• @TheRealSneakers:

We got episodes 446 and 447 on March 15th, instead of episodes 446-456 on April 12th…..think no big deal, but the rest of the episodes come out April 26th, but before we see the rest, they release episodes 457 and 458 on April 19, before we even get episodes 448-456. If they just left it at all episodes released 2 weeks early, this wouldn't have happened.

They release 2 episodes of a show earlier than the rest to keep us intreged, or that's what my best guest would be. (because a couple of months is a long time, not that I'm complaing)

• @TheRealSneakers:

We got episodes 446 and 447 on March 15th, instead of episodes 446-456 on April 12th…..think no big deal, but the rest of the episodes come out April 26th, but before we see the rest, they release episodes 457 and 458 on April 19, before we even get episodes 448-456. If they just left it at all episodes released 2 weeks early, this wouldn't have happened.

You're absolutely right! I thought i was the only person who thought of this, I swear man they need to get rid of this stupid strategy and just release all the episodes because i am growing tired of waiting. I don't mind paying to be a subscriber but like you said sneakers this is lame and i highly doubt they would listen to us.

• They can't release it early due to restrictions (There has to be a certain gap of time between the Japanese release and the Funimation release).

• What gap are you talking about? One piece is almost 300 episodes behind the Japanese airing. The gap is so big that is why we need to release the episodes faster or at constant rate.