If You Could Own Only One Anime Series. . .

• If you could own the hard copies to only one anime series, which would you choose? Why that particular anime?

Tips for Choosing:
    Think of your favorites, of course.
    Think of an anime you can always go to enjoy, whatever the mood, whatever the circumstance, whatever the episode (or what seems like any episode).
    Think of your most re-watched anime–even if it's multiple favorite moments of action, humor, or character.
    Think of the anime you talk about the most. The one that, when asked about, you can talk about it on and on and on.
    Think of an anime that encourages, inspires, comforts. . .you know, series that have even helped you grow and live on as a person.

Excluded:
    Anime movies and movie series like Ghost in the Shell, Spirited Away, Summer Wars, and
    Film released of anime series. Examples are the Dragon Ball movies, Psycho Pass movie, and Neon Genesis Evangelion films. (This does not mean the anime series themselves cannot be chosen.)

• Master Keaton. I could watch that series a billion times all the way through, and never tire of it.

The fact that I'm apparently one of the only people alive who actually does own a hard copy of the entire series makes it even more poignant.

• These kinds of things I usually just go with my first instinct, and FMA was the first show that I thought of. Assuming I would still be allowed to have any number of manga in this case, I would choose the 2003 FMA because then I could still have both versions of the story. If not then Brotherhood because I do have a preference for that version.

FMA is just one of those shows that I never tire of. It's got a solid balance of comedy and drama and has good themes and ideas that are still good to think about even after numerous rewatches.

• Death Note

• Full Metal Panic! As if my avatar didn't give you a clue. :)

• Hmm, this is a really hard toss up between Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Hunter x Hunter 2011.

I think if it came down to it, I'd pick Hunter x Hunter 2011. I adore everything about the show. But it's a real close race. I already have FMAB and will be getting HxH as it's released as well.

• AHHHHHHHH!!! Such a though question, hmmmmm. If I had to only pick 1 I would have to say…. Psycho-Pass

• Fairy Tail or DBZ two shows you can't get enough of.

• @glassblower45:

If you could own the hard copies to only one anime series, which would you choose? Why that particular anime?

Tips for Choosing:
    Think of your favorites, of course.
    Think of an anime you can always go to enjoy, whatever the mood, whatever the circumstance, whatever the episode (or what seems like any episode).
    Think of your most re-watched anime–even if it's multiple favorite moments of action, humor, or character.
    Think of the anime you talk about the most. The one that, when asked about, you can talk about it on and on and on.
    Think of an anime that encourages, inspires, comforts. . .you know, series that have even helped you grow and live on as a person.

Excluded:
    Anime movies and movie series like Ghost in the Shell, Spirited Away, Summer Wars, and
    Film released of anime series. Examples are the Dragon Ball movies, Psycho Pass movie, and Neon Genesis Evangelion films. (This does not mean the anime series themselves cannot be chosen.)

EASY ANSWER DRAGONBALL Z ENGLISH DUB VERSION! No not Kai! I mean Dragonball Z From the 90's to the Early 2000's!

• It's a tough choice between Code Geass and K…

I'd pick K. Code Geass is the most amazing thing ever, but it's too depressing, I barely ever rewatch it. But K is always in my bluray player. I honestly think there's only one time this year so far that I watched a disc that wasn't K - when I was showing someone Code Geass. And we would have streamed that if we could have. Honestly, the only reason I watch the disc of K instead of streaming it is because there are extended episode previews with really cute dialogues between the characters that are only on the discs. The short versions that are on Netflix and Hulu sound so wrong compared to the longer ones (though the one at the end of ep 4 with Johnny Yong Bosch's character is good in both versions and different enough that it makes the short version worth listening to).

I love it when voice actors get to record things besides just the animation.

Actually, in that case... if this includes the dubbed drama CDs that came with the first season of Code Geass... Code Geass. Because those are essential to the story, and I doubt they'd be streaming even if the show were.

• Yamato: 2199

Too bad it'll never get a proper release over here (Imported the Blu-Rays which have English Subs)