Fix xbox one app

• I have never had so many problems with a app on my Xbox one but your app sucks so bad it always crashes when I'm watching a show and it will freeze up at random time this is by far the most annoying thing ever I love what y'all do y'all have a great selection when it comes to your shows and u seem to keep up to date on them to all you got to do is fix you Xbox one app I just can't stand it any more

• Well, this could be your Internet not being of high enough quality speed. Although there is probably indeed error in the code, it is also possible as though the new "Funimation NOW!" uses more bandwidth then before. Therefore it will spend more time "loading" then before.

This is all speculation of course, but I would assume this is possible nonetheless…

• Please only post suggestions in the Suggestions Box forum. Please report any issues by filling out the contact form at www.funimation.com/support.

You can also post in the Issues Reporting Thread. http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?6127-Issue-Reporting-Thread

Thank you!