OMG, Dub Heaven! Ladies look out!!

• I just happened to pull the show up today to watch again and bam - DUB!

Where have I been??? Has that always been there? WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING??!!!

So the boards say the dub is new - phew, I'm not an idiot - but why is it not on the schedule!! Let's move it Funimation, do you have any idea how many die-hard fan girls this show has, they're going to flip!

Normally, I'm 50/50 on the whole DUB/SUB thing as to which is better, but THIS dub has every sexy voice from every anime guy on every show I've ever liked so - my god, it's just HEAVEN!

Ladies, hold on to your hearts! I have a WHOLE new appreciation for the characters and story, my heart's thudding like mad during every episode. The difference in nuance between the Japanese and English dub is pronounced - and thank God the leading chick is not nearly as bland as the Japanese version, jeesh, she was awful. Normally, drastic changes between languages drive me nuts, but so far, it's light and I'm LOVING the emphasis on different feelings - it's like they are the same characters, but totally different at the same time. thud thud

Thank you Funimation for dubbing this with my favorite male voices, I'm ecstatic! Now if they could juuuust see fit to catch up with the manga (pretty pretty pleeeeease!) I'd have even more hours to enjoy these wonderful voices.

Two thumbs WAY UP!

• @srsims:

So the boards say the dub is new - phew, I'm not an idiot - but why is it not on the schedule!!

It was on the schedule. It's not up there now because it's already been out for a few weeks now. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

It was on the schedule. It's not up there now because it's already been out for a few weeks now. :hmm:

Oh ok, thanks! So I'm half dumb, that's well, kind of a relief - business as usual, hahahahah! Thanks for the update!