Where are the part 19 extras

• What is going on I got the Blu Ray / DVD combo, and the box said they had textless OP, ED, US trailer, Guild Pride, you know the usual. And the only extras they have two episode commentaries.

If that is all they have so be it, but don't say you have other extras on the box. What is going on? Don't tell me it is Blu Ray only. That sucks.

• I personally have not picked up Part 19 but a lot of things that are blu-ray/DVD combs that have special features will only have the bulk of the features on the Blu-ray version. According to the website they have quite a number of extras but if you have not checked the blu-ray Id hazard a guess they are all on there.

• @priestesstyrande:

I personally have not picked up Part 19 but a lot of things that are blu-ray/DVD combs that have special features will only have the bulk of the features on the Blu-ray version. According to the website they have quite a number of extras but if you have not checked the blu-ray Id hazard a guess they are all on there.

Well I know, but Fairy Tail has been doing blu ray / DVD combo from the beginning, and this has never been the case.

I guess I have to buy a blu ray players and install it in my computer. I was going to do that someday, what a pain.

• @zcezs:

Well I know, but Fairy Tail has been doing blu ray / DVD combo from the beginning, and this has never been the case.

I guess I have to buy a blu ray players and install it in my computer. I was going to do that someday, what a pain.

Or go the more intelligent and cheaper route and just buy a standard blu-ray player and connect it to your tv or computer monitor via HDMI. It isn't all that smart to buy a Blu-Ray drive for a computer just for this, besides I haven't had to much success in the past with getting a PCs blu-ray drive to read blu-ray movies.

• @gmarcturus:

Or go the more intelligent and cheaper route and just buy a standard blu-ray player and connect it to your tv or computer monitor via HDMI. It isn't all that smart to buy a Blu-Ray drive for a computer just for this, besides I haven't had to much success in the past with getting a PCs blu-ray drive to read blu-ray movies.

Well just for this, I have been planning on this for a long time. I have Blu Ray only extras I want to watch on other releases, like the Sailor Moon extras, and Legend of Korra extras.

This was just the straw that broke the back. We will see.