Season 8-11

• So I have noticed that the main page for One Piece now has season 8-11 listed. Obviously they are releasing season 8, but have they also licensed season 9-11, up to 685? If so, that is freaking awesome!!! But on the flipside, why no official announcement about it? Either way, season 8 will go all the way through the two year time-skip!! Super excited!!!

• Yeah, Season 8 will end at the last episode before the timeskip, and Season 9 will be the first episodes after the timeskip. Hope to hear more soon.

• Hopefully they put out new episodes quicker, so we can get to a broadcast dub. But I really wonder whats their real intention in putting all those episodes there, as if they licensed all those episodes. We can only hope.

• @SuperSaiyan649:

So I have noticed that the main page for One Piece now has season 8-11 listed. Obviously they are releasing season 8, but have they also licensed season 9-11, up to 685? If so, that is freaking awesome!!! But on the flipside, why no official announcement about it? Either way, season 8 will go all the way through the two year time-skip!! Super excited!!!

BTW….where did you see they have seasons 9-11 licensed? Am happy to hear that.

• It says seasons 9-11 (meaning up to 685) episodes and it also says that they own 761 anime episodes of One Piece too and there is only 736 episodes of one piece as of now. Before it was 741 they owned a couple of days ago but now its 761 so I think they're licensing episodes ahead of time (meaning before they air.) And it shows it on the funimation one piece homepage scroll down and you'll find a list of everything they have/own of One Piece I guess and I think they also licensed the pther specials and etc. because I think the number went up on that too

• I do too!!! I know that they're trying to do it with Fairy Tail, only being about 40 episodes behind, but a One Piece Broadcast Dub, or Dubcast as I like to call it, would be freaking sweet in its own regard!!! Hopefully they'll be cranking out One Piece faster now, and we can add to our collections for those who own it like I.

• FUNimation should be commended for their speedy dub (not to be confused with Speed Dub the company that did some DBZ movies) of One Piece. I wouldn't thought they would get with 200 episodes of the Japanese airings so soon

• @visoredavenger:

FUNimation should be commended for their speedy dub (not to be confused with Speed Dub the company that did some DBZ movies) of One Piece. I wouldn't thought they would get with 200 episodes of the Japanese airings so soon

That's true….almost at the timeskip.