The 4Kids One Piece English Dub…

• Ok So I know good change when people see this are going to roll there eyes at me… But The 4Kids One Piece NOT that BAD...

Ok so I going break this down in to 3 different thing... First I would like to say I really upset at how many people hate on dub yes where the edits bad? YES! But let me ask you guy HOW is that the voice actor FAULT? I heard people said that it the voice actor fault to why the dub suck and that BS... The 4Kids voices actor in my opinion that did a GREAT job with there roles playing there characters... And well I still LOVE this theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2aE6rKriGc

I remember jumping up and down to this sometime back in 2005 when I First Heard on Toonami from CN… :)

1. Voices Actor: All did great in there roles... And well the 4Kids English Luffy Erica Schroeder is 110% BETTER then you know who from Funimation English Luffy Colleen Clinkenbeard (finally got the spell of here name)(YES SHE SUCK that my "opinion" SpacemanHardy)... The only 4Kids Voices Actor maybe not as good as Funimation part was Sanji... As the guy play Future Trunks really took over that role... But I also still don't think the Sanji 4Kids Voices Actor was not that bad though... I would give the 4Kids Voices a 9.50 out of 10 for Voices Actor there Roles...

2. Theme Song: As I said before the Theme Song WAS EPIC! It get you pump up for the anime show... This is what anime miss out on now in the days with Anime Dubs getting to wanted you to like... Hell even the even the theme song NEED to be localized! For non anime to like the show and I really compuy today don't CARE about that which is DUMB on there part... Even if you just English Dub word for word the Japanese Dub theme song and put it in English word it STILL alot better then keeping it in Japanese no one understand WTF is being said or what the show is about... Now ok this theme song is not like the Japanese Dub Theme Song but it still SOLD the message to what the show was about... So it did it job in my mind... Overall I rate the theme song job a 10 out of 10...

3. Edit to the anime: The Anime Version 4Kids did... Did NOT look the same as the Japan Version some changes where made for reason of making more kid friendly... And other where change for unknown reasons... 1 in which was change was a name of a main character of a the name "Zoro" to "Zolo" I heard this was not done for localized reason but rather do to some "copyright" that had with another show that currently own at the time who had the same name... Other change came from Guns being recolor, or just edited out for something else, ALL smoking being take out... And one in particular for one of a main character Sanji who had a "thing" for lollipop in the 4Kids dub. Other words where change as well or edit out too... Overall Rate this is really hard b/c that had some good monument but ALOT of bad edit that I seen on YouTube... Though I NEVER watch any of the Redub versions Episodes that Funimation did that 4Kids Dub only the ones that are currently running on Toonami A.Swim right now... Most likely will never get to them because the series is too god damn long to go that back that far... But Overall 5.50 out of 10 not a bad dub but does give the same dub you should have got with all the changes there where made

So Rounding that up to a 8.3 Rating!

Not a great dub but it got me into One Piece still had a special place and should not be look down as it is...

So that my 2 cents on this... Please don't hate that bad when you comment down below because I see it coming already...

• @classyspartan:

On what? can you give more detail then that please? -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

On what? Can me you give more detail then that please? -_- I planning on making a video on this in the future so I would like so more inside info from the other side…

• This post is deleted!

• it really isnt, i enjoyed it as a kid

• @Sorbet:

it really isnt, i enjoyed it as a kid

Basic on what? How is it the voice actor fault that the edit where BAD? How is the theme song bad it get to point and let you know what show is about…