Nice Ending to Dimension W (sub)

• Dimension W wasn't a title I originally had planned on watching this season. Honestly I had thought it would be one of those Battle Anime that are more designed for kids… but I was wrong.

It started off slow, and admittedly it was the little android girl that hooked me more than anything, she was a real cutie... but as the story went on, each one got better and better, the story builds incredibly well throughout and the characterization is excellent.

By the time this one finished I was really impressed.

It was a great ending which is abnormal in a lot of anime. Usually it leaves you kind of hanging. But this one, had a clear start and finish, and explained all the events that had gone on in the series. It had a true reveal... even in explaining the little android girl. It may have needed a little more clarification on the girl she was based on, but everything else tied up really well.

This was a very enjoyable anime from start to finish.

• Could not have said this any better. The story had great progression and pretty much all the characters were interesting in their own way. I still feel like there are some unanswered questions I have after this conclusion and there are still material they can create. Seeing how in this instance Funimation had involvement from the beginning of the creation of the show in Japan it must have been a special show. They have much potential for a second season and really hope they will because Dimension W was by far the best show I have seen this season let alone in the last year. Safe to say this won't be the last we will see of the series and I can't wait to see what they will do next.

• @Cyborg325:

Safe to say this won't be the last we will see of the series and I can't wait to see what they will do next.

Never count your Chickens early in regards to Japan and its Anime…

EDIT: Just finished it up now. Yes, very well deserving series and self-contained story (was designed for only 1 season). I even think that I noticed Funimation's Executive Producer/Founder Gen Fukunaga listed in the Japanese credits in Japanese, which is a bit unusual.

The post credit scene would suggest there will be more episodes as it was almost certainly added post-production. It don't set up anything in particular, but rather suggests "more adventures are on the way". Alas, it could simply be a narrative device; nonetheless we shall see all in good time it is so...

...now simply need to find meself a Mira Figurine and me be all set...

• Heh… I think I may have to join you in finding the Mira Figurine...

• @Phoenixus:

Heh… I think I may have to join you in finding the Mira Figurine...

Oooh I assure you; if I ever get to Japan this year I will have np finding it in Akihabara. Summer may be a bit late, alas I should still have no problems in theory. Else you are gonna be hard-pressed of course.

Actually waiting may be better simply because usually figurines and merchandise in general lag several boths behind the TV series release. Usually they wait to see if it is profitable, then turn up the merchandising around DVD release. And "the good figurine" companies usually take many months, if not years, to make the best statues.