I am READY Tonight for Batman v Superman! Goku is READY TOO!

• My video "I am READY Tonight for Batman v Superman! Goku is READY TOO!" Yes it REALLY me in the video… When Batman WINS tonight so WILL Goku! DC/WB will DEBUNK Screw Attack claim Tonight!

• …You do know the movie's gonna suck, right? :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

…You do know the movie's gonna suck, right? :hmm:

Well I just got done watching it now it was ok… But I was really only seeing it for Bataman as he my 2nd favoires superhero only too my number 1 superhero Goku... I really wanted to season Batman beat Superman

! He does… But Wonder Woman was good too… Getting see Superman ass kick was great... :) It debunk screw attack claim...

• One punch man would destroy them all.

• @nubguy:

One punch man would destroy them all.

Uh no he does NOT! Goku STOMP HIM!

• @gohan6425:

Uh no he does NOT! Goku STOMP HIM!

….You haven't watched a single episode of OPM, have you? :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

….You haven't watched a single episode of OPM, have you? :hmm:

I know people that have though… And that told me OPM had NO CHANGE IN HELL AGAINST GOKU... :)

• @gohan6425:

I know people that have though… And that told me OPM had NO CHANGE IN HELL AGAINST GOKU... :)

Maybe try watching the show for yourself before making a judgment.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Maybe try watching the show for yourself before making a judgment.

Sorry but that break your rule as it's not legal here in the USA yet… :) And beside I don't watch subtitle I hate though subtitles too hard to read that is also why I not watch Dragonball Super until it comes out with an English Dub here in the USA...

• @gohan6425:

Sorry but that break your rule as it's not legal here in the USA yet…

Yes it is…? Viz has it. It's on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/onepunch-man

But no, it's not dubbed yet. Viz would do well to get it on Toonami in the future though.

• @Firefly:

Yes it is…? Viz has it. It's on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/onepunch-man

But no, it's not dubbed yet. Viz would do well to get it on Toonami in the future though.

THEN WHY IS IT NOT DUB? And I don't watch Subtitles I state why already… And Toonami WILL never had it on if it only subtitle...

• @gohan6425:

THEN WHY IS IT NOT DUB? And I don't watch Subtitles I state why already… And Toonami WILL never had it on if it only subtitle...

YET. I said YET and "in the future". OPM is a very recent show and Viz doesn't do simuldubs like Funi does.

• @Firefly:

YET. I said YET and "in the future". OPM is a very recent show and Viz doesn't do simuldubs like Funi does.

It will NOT be on Toonami if it NOT DUB… That Only Air Dub Anime Show... That even answer this question like 2 years ago on Toonami...

• @gohan6425:

It will NOT be on Toonami if it NOT DUB… That Only Air Dub Anime Show... That even answer this question like 2 years ago on Toonami...

sigh Just because it isn't dubbed YET doesn't mean it never will be. It is extremely likely that Viz will dub it in the FUTURE when it can THEN possibly get on Toonami.

• @Firefly:

sigh Just because it isn't dubbed YET doesn't mean it never will be. It is extremely likely that Viz will dub it in the FUTURE when it can THEN possibly get on Toonami.

It's so popular right now there is no way it won't get dubbed. It's a really good show too. My profile pic is from OPM if you haven't seen it yet. Great characters.

• To be honest, I would advocate for One-Punch Man as the strongest rock character ever created, if he could fly….

Accelerator (paper) > OPM because vector transformation. It funny how there's almost always a rock paper scissors type of matchup with every theoretical matchup.

I'd also say Accelerator > Goku too because Goku is also rock.

• ^ And what's ironic is that one of the few people who can actually defeat Accelerator, Touma, would still get beat up by Goku simply because he's a better martial artist than Touma is. That, and we don't know if Touma's right hand would stop Saitama's punches.

• But Accelerator can only reflect right? At this time nobody knows if Saitama can defeat himself lol

I was reading this reddit on the topic and someone brought up that Accelerator can be taken off guard if he doesn't know an attack is coming.

! Saitama can Jump from the moon to the earth in a few seconds. I think he could take Accelerator, definitely take out Goku..

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/30qlas/can_one_punch_man_hurt_accelerator

• @nubguy:

But Accelerator can only reflect right? At this time nobody knows if Saitama can defeat himself lol

I was reading this reddit on the topic and someone brought up that Accelerator can be taken off guard if he doesn't know an attack is coming.

! Saitama can Jump from the moon to the earth in a few seconds. I think he could take Accelerator, definitely take out Goku..

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/30qlas/can_one_punch_man_hurt_accelerator

That would mean that OPM wouldn't be able to beat himself… And you can't really jump accelerator, multiple (like 10,000 attempts) were made to catch him off-guard and none of them worked. He isn't consciously controlling his reflection field and there are ways to circumvent his power but unless you have a piercing power (like Issei Hyodo will) or know how he works you wouldn't be able to kill him.

• @darthrutsula:

That would mean that OPM wouldn't be able to beat himself… And you can't really jump accelerator, multiple (like 10,000 attempts) were made to catch him off-guard and none of them worked. He isn't consciously controlling his reflection field and there are ways to circumvent his power but unless you have a piercing power (like Issei Hyodo will) or know how he works you wouldn't be able to kill him.

Saitama has taken insanely hard hits to the head and didn't even flinch, so who knows what would happen. Also, it seems to me that Accelerator can't kill Saitama so if anything they are at a stalemate.

On a seperate note, I really like how derailed this thread has become lol

• @SpacemanHardy:

^ And what's ironic is that one of the few people who can actually defeat Accelerator, Touma, would still get beat up by Goku simply because he's a better martial artist than Touma is. That, and we don't know if Touma's right hand would stop Saitama's punches.

Goku is a Unvise buster in Super, OPM is a Planet Buster at Best DONE! GOKU WIN…

@darthrutsula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4H4MoYiUTU
    "Sai-A-Tards Debunked | Roaring Thunder Pursuit" DEBUNK! Fyi this is one of my youtube friends…