Will Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland OVA EVER be License by Funimation for a Dub?

• Will Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland OVA EVER be License by Funimation for a English Dub? We know Funimation had License Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVA which that place before Season 2 and after Season 1 of Code Geass and had not been English Dub yet… And Funimation had also License Code Geass R1 and R2 which have been English Dub already which that will mostly re used for the re-release when Funimation put it up again... But what about the Non-Canon OVA Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland? This was an OVA that also had on been Japanese Dub so far with English Subtitles which FYI SUCK I HATE SUBTITLE... Anyway is there any new on Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland being license by Funimation too?

• @classyspartan:

What kind of answer is that? :hmm:

• @gohan6425:

What kind of answer is that?

Figured it'd be a tad dull to simply just say "I don't know" so I found an animated shrug gif to get my point across instead.

• @gohan6425:

What kind of answer is that? :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

You can't just said "I don't know?"

• @gohan6425:

You can't just said "I don't know?"

• @classyspartan:

How about if you DON'T have an answer don't post a comment on the this post?

@SpacemanHardy:

Moderator's are suppose to be doing there job… But this post you posted seen to be off topic to what I posted here...

• Okay then, here's your answer.

We don't know. Nobody knows. Once we know something, we'll let you know.

Better? :)

• @gohan6425:

How about if you DON'T have an answer don't post a comment on the this post?

Well, the answer to your question is "We don't know!"

He was just having a little fun with the response. People just wanna have fun. Is that so bad?

Edit: Darn it SMH I am in the middle of raid and could not focus and now you beat me to it!!! How dare you….

• @priestesstyrande:

Well, the answer to your question is "We don't know!"

He was just having a little fun with the response. People just wanna have fun. Is that so bad?

Edit: Darn it SMH I am in the middle of raid and could not focus and now you beat me to it!!! How dare you….

How do you know it is a "he" it never posted what it's gender was? Also it fun to have fun but this was not a post for fun… It was me just asking a question...

• @gohan6425:

How do you know it is a "he" it never posted what it's gender was? Also it fun to have fun but this was not a post for fun… It was me just asking a question...

Well, I made an assumption that they were male. Sorry, I am not going to call them an "It" ? If Classy wants to correct me they certainly can.

And we understand you were asking a question. You got a whimsical response that, while silly, was correct.

Anywho, leaving this thread:

• @gohan6425:

How do you know it is a "he" it never posted what it's gender was?

Well I'm certainly not Space-WOMAN Hardy, now am I? -_-

• How were the gifs not an adequate response?

• @SpacemanHardy:

Well I'm certainly not Space-WOMAN Hardy, now am I? -_-

I guess so?

@darthrutsula:

How were the gifs not an adequate response?

Because it did not get me an answer if you don't have one just don't post anything…

• @gohan6425:

Because it did not get me an answer if you don't have one just don't post anything…

There is no answer. Would you prefer an reply of "we don't know" or no reply at all?
    Note also that "Will you license [insert name of show here]?" and "Will you license more of [insert name of show here]?" are questions already covered in the FAQs linked at the top of the page.

• It would be sort of hard to track down all of the voice actors for those relatively small appearances, particularly if they'd be dubbing it in Texas. A lot of them don't do much anime anymore, so they might be hard to find. As much as I'd love to hear Johnny Yong Bosch do the narration in that, I'd rather they release it sub-only than replace anyone.
    I got the Japanese bluray, which wasn't expensive, comparatively (~2,000 yen/$20), and it came in a cute case that's like a picture book of the episode. I'll buy the US release if they make one, but still.
    Definitely worth tracking that down if they don't license it, though. It's very funny.

Hmm, they should have Wonderland and Miracle Birthday as extras on the main series or Akito DVDs (main series makes more sense), but it's a question of whether or not Japan will let them…

• @Shiroi:

There is no answer. Would you prefer an reply of "we don't know" or no reply at all?
    Note also that "Will you license [insert name of show here]?" and "Will you license more of [insert name of show here]?" are questions already covered in the FAQs linked at the top of the page.

Wholly SHIT we have another Moderator…? Yes don't answer then if you don't know... Also I did not know about that where is it?

@Fiammetta:

It would be sort of hard to track down all of the voice actors for those relatively small appearances, particularly if they'd be dubbing it in Texas. A lot of them don't do much anime anymore, so they might be hard to find. As much as I'd love to hear Johnny Yong Bosch do the narration in that, I'd rather they release it sub-only than replace anyone.
    I got the Japanese bluray, which wasn't expensive, comparatively (~2,000 yen/$20), and it came in a cute case that's like a picture book of the episode. I'll buy the US release if they make one, but still.
    Definitely worth tracking that down if they don't license it, though. It's very funny.

Hmm, they should have Wonderland and Miracle Birthday as extras on the main series or Akito DVDs (main series makes more sense), but it's a question of whether or not Japan will let them…

Uh do Johnny Yong Bosch is coming back for Code Geass: Akito the Exiled as welll most likely the old cast so the r OVA that would do it too… AND NO SUB ONLY I HATE SUBTITLES! WE NEED ENGLISH DUB DUDE!

• @gohan6425:

Uh do Johnny Yong Bosch is coming back for Code Geass: Akito the Exiled as welll most likely the old cast so the r OVA that would do it too…

And your proof of that is where, exactly? :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

And your proof of that is where, exactly? :hmm:

1 He worked with Funimation in past 2 Funimation had an had a post on there site not too long back on HOW great he was a Leouch… I bet money on it he coming back as Leouch for Code Geass...