A Way-Overdue Intro

• Heyyo everyone! My name's Elena and I'm new to the forums. I got this account in 2013. Yes, you read that right. 2013 and I haven't decided to be active until now.

I'm really short (like 5' 1''), know two languages (English and Vietnamese), and am learning two others (French and Japanese).

I can't choose any specific favorite anime, but my favorite genres are comedy, sci-fi, horror, and sports. I like watching pretty much any genre except for idol shows.
    I also really like Parks and Recreation.

My favorite manga are WataMote, Norgami, and Are You Alice?
    My favorite books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and any book by David Sedaris.

For games, I like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Megami Tensei, Touken Ranbu, and UNDERTALE.

I also really love VOCALOID and Nujabes.

That's some pretty basic info about me. Looking forward to finally being active here!

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• @Dragon0:

welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

Hey Dragon, you should vary up your posts. You made this exact same post with others here…

Otherwise you're gonna sound like a Robot pretty soon... just like "Little Marco" of course :)

@Lunar_Skye:

Heyyo everyone! My name's Elena and I'm new to the forums. I got this account in 2013. Yes, you read that right. 2013 and I haven't decided to be active until now.

BTW I was trying to figure out what your profile picture was of. Wasn't able to recognize it so…

• @thegrandalliance:

Hey Dragon, you should vary up your posts. You made this exact same post with others here…

Otherwise you're gonna sound like a Robot pretty soon... just like "Little Marco" of course

I've tried adding pics or some other stuff to kinda very it up ut they never work for me. I use to make all kinds of welcomes but then I just got lazy. :P

• HAI AND WELCOME!

I like that your opening post is more than just a "Hi" You know how to make an entrance.

If you like Pokemon and Animal Crossing, we will get along just fine.

• Welcome to the forums, Elena. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• @thegrandalliance:

BTW I was trying to figure out what your profile picture was of. Wasn't able to recognize it so…

Man, sorry for the reply that's so late it's not even funny anymore. But my profile pic is a loading screen of Rin from Project Diva F 2nd that I just cropped.

• This post is deleted!

• @Lunar_Skye:

Man, sorry for the reply that's so late it's not even funny anymore. But my profile pic is a loading screen of Rin from Project Diva F 2nd that I just cropped.

LoL, yes I should have known better. Too bad I "don't care for Rin"…

BTW, IDK if you buy/use the Vocaloid tech itself, but MIKU V4X coming out on her birthday, August 31.

• Welcome to the forums, Elena!

• @thegrandalliance:

Otherwise you're gonna sound like a Robot pretty soon... just like "Little Marco" of course

Better a robot than a self proclaimed troll right? ;P

Welcome Lunar_Skye^^

• @Haildodger:

Better a robot than a self proclaimed troll right?

Depends. Could be "a sexy troll", as it were… and that's "MASTER TROLL" to you! :)

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Troll_and_elven_lineage