Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Doomsday Countdown

• Good evening my fellow anime fans. It is with a heavy heart that I come to you this day to discuss the demise of a beloved franchise, the end of an era. In a mere 12 days, we will wave goodbye to the Elric brothers. Please, take this time to reflect and binge. This is an important time for us all. Thank you for your time.

Current Countdown: 12 "minutes" to midnight

• I wonder if Funi will do some kind of blow out sale as the countdown gets closer.

Would they be allowed to sell leftover stock once April 1st comes?

• @priestesstyrande:

I wonder if Funi will do some kind of blow out sale as the countdown gets closer.

Would they be allowed to sell leftover stock once April 1st comes?

They might do something like that. Though, I wouldn't wait too long if you are planning on getting them. I ordered the Sacred Star of Milos on the 4th and it didn't get in stock until the 16th. So, the sooner the better if you plan on getting them. Also, Idk about whether or not they could sell after that day. My guess is no because they're losing the rights for streaming and dvd/bluray.

• @nubguy:

They might do something like that. Though, I wouldn't wait too long if you are planning on getting them. I ordered the Sacred Star of Milos on the 4th and it didn't get in stock until the 16th. So, the sooner the better if you plan on getting them. Also, Idk about whether or not they could sell after that day. My guess is no because they're losing the rights for streaming and dvd/bluray.

Hrm….I wonder if they are just limiting the making of the discs. Like...They were out, but then had 20 orders for Sacred Star and then made like 21 (For damaged once) and are just going like that.

Noone wants to sit on a ton of unsellable stock.... $$$$ and all that....

• This post is deleted!

• We are now at 11 minutes to midnight (11 days left). If you start now, you may just finish.

• 10 Minutes to Midnight: I just got my copy of FMA: Brotherhood, Collection 2 in the mail yesterday. I am ready for the coming deluge. Are you? Best get those blurays before they're gone!

• @nubguy:

Companies are generally allowed to sell off remaining stock. They just aren't allowed to create more after the license expires.

• 1 minute to midnight, (1 day left) I got my Sacred Star of Milos Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack last week so I'm okay.

• @animestuff13:

Companies are generally allowed to sell off remaining stock. They just aren't allowed to create more after the license expires.

That means those of you without a copy of Brotherhood, best get on that Funimation store and get your copy before it's gone!

• Got everything ordered (Didnt order Sacred Star because they are not losing that) And it is all on the way.

$100 I didn't WANT to spend buuutttt….Beats spending $300 later....

• We are now at 1 minute to midnight (1 day left). Friends never say goodbye.

https://youtu.be/H6dzGYGibwU

• I'm currently retrieving all the FMA: Brotherhood Funimation trailers for posterity!

• Less than 12 hours until April 1st for me :(

• Anyone else think Maybe Funi set up one heck of an April Fool's joke?

….

Let me dream.

• This post is deleted!

• @priestesstyrande:

Anyone else think Maybe Funi set up one heck of an April Fool's joke?

….

Let me dream.

That would be one hell of an April Fool's joke lol people would riot.

• @nubguy:

That would be one hell of an April Fool's joke lol people would riot.

Worst April Fool's joke, ever!

Doomsday is here, all the episodes are gone! :(

• It's April 1st, it's 12 P.M in the afternoon, and the episodes are still there for me.

• Yeah, I've found that apparently, the episodes are still available on the FunimationNow app.

Don't know how long they'll stay there, but for now, enjoy them while you still can!

@gamergoku: If you don't mind me asking, what device are you using the app on? I'm getting reports that the episodes are still available for iPhone as well.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Yeah, I've found that apparently, the episodes are still available on the FunimationNow app.

Don't know how long they'll stay there, but for now, enjoy them while you still can!

I did a little more looking… the original 2003 anime is still on the website. The Brotherhood episodes are gone. TT_TT

It's a terrible day for rain...