Project Itoh: Empire of Corpses

• Funimation has released a trailer, which can be found below. This film is going to be released on April 19 and 20. Tickets are not yet on sale. Go to Funimationfilms.com for more information.

• Tickets are now on sale for the theater release of Project Itoh: Empire of Corpses. The film is being shown in select theaters April 19 and 20 (Tues, Wed). Tickets can be purchased at http://www.funimationfilms.com/movie/the-empire-of-corpses/. Reserve your seats ahead of time!

From FunimationFilms.com:
    "**About:**From the studio that produced Attack on Titan comes a captivating historical action thriller based on a Phillip K. Dick Award winning novel by Project Itoh. In an alternate version of 19th century London, the world has been revolutionized by corpse reanimation technology creating armies of undead who serve the living as laborers across the globe.

In an attempt to revive his dearly departed friend, young medical student John Watson becomes obsessed with replicating the work of Dr. Victor Frankenstein—the legendary corpse engineer whose research produced the only re-animated corpse to possess a soul. But when his illegal experiments put him at odds with the British government, Watson is drafted into a worldwide race to find the lost research notes of Victor Frankenstein before the secrets of the human soul fall into the wrong hands."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXdHz0HnBFc

• Annnnnnnnnnd once again, it's not coming to Memphis.

Joy. -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

Annnnnnnnnnd once again, it's not coming to Memphis.

Joy. -_-

Seriously? Well shit…

Count me out as-well then.

• This post is deleted!

• If you don't see a theater near your location, check back again later as more theaters will be added as it gets closer to the premiere date.

• I'd be lucky if I get one theater in my own state. Boy and the Beast had just one in NC and I think it was in like Raleigh or something, that's like a 3 or 4 hour drive for me <.< Just one in Charlotte and I'd be more inclined to see an animovie in theaters. Hooray for middle of nowhere east coast.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Joy. -_-

You live in a hard core, true "Red State", and you are surprised by this?…

There is like 2 people in TN that watch Anime. You, and apparently your Brittish friend Rejectedshadow below. So it figures the market wouldn't have it there.

But alas, call me short-sided if you must... Why don't you drink up some Jack Daniels? It will help the pain go away.

• ^ I'm getting sick of you. STOP IT. -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

^ I'm getting sick of you. STOP IT. -_-

Ahhh, don't take offense to it; its not your fault or anything. TN is a small population state, and given the cost to release a Funimation film in a small market, it probably is not profitable to do so. That is all I am saying… artfully perhaps it is so...

...so like I said before; just relax, and enjoy life. All good things will come in time, no need to worry my friend...

• @SpacemanHardy:

Joy. -_-

Dont worry - it doesnt look like its even coming to Canada, so at least you "CAN" watch it >_>

• Guess I'm going to have to wait :(

• The dub voice cast has been announced! A strong group of actors star in this sci-fi steam-punk epic from the studio that brought you Attack on Titan.

From Funimation News:
    Cast:
    John Watson Jason Liebrecht
    Burnaby J Michael Tatum
    Hadaly Morgan
    Garrett M Sean Hennigan
    The One R Bruce Elliott
    Aleksei Mike McFarland
    Nikolai Micah Solusod
    Yamazawa Kenny Green
    Friday Todd Haberkorn
    Grant Greg Dulcie

Crew:
    ADR Director: Mike McFarland
    ADR Script: Mike McFarland
    Asst ADR Script: J Michael Tatum
    ADR Engineer: Peter Hawkinson
    English Dialect Advisor Kit Buss
    Russian Dialect Advisor Lauren Conn - See more at: http://www.funimation.com/blog/#sthash.IQLCe40t.dpuf

Plus, as an added bonus, Funimation has released the first English Dub trailer, which I have here for you to view.

If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, now's the time!

https://youtu.be/e9faXhUmTKw

• Is there a list of theaters showing the movie? Whenever I put my address in the location moves to somewhere in the ocean lol so I guess it might not be coming to where I live but both of the films Funimation put out came around where I lived so I would assume this one wouldn't be different. Thanks in advance!

• @vhernandez:

Is there a list of theaters showing the movie? Whenever I put my address in the location moves to somewhere in the ocean lol so I guess it might not be coming to where I live but both of the films Funimation put out came around where I lived so I would assume this one wouldn't be different. Thanks in advance!

Instead of putting in your full address, try just putting in your zip code. If the film is scheduled to be showing within your zip code, a map will show up with marks and lists of theaters. I'm very glad I live in a city! :)

Also if Funimation films came to your area before, chances are very good they will again. The same theater in Philadelphia that hosted all the previous screenings of their films, is hosting this one too! :)

• Ahhhh I want to see this movie, but it's not coming to Canada >_<

• So I've tried putting both my address, zip code, and simply Orlando so I guess there's not a listing right now. I'll wait until we're closer to the release to check again. Thanks for the help!!

• @vhernandez:

So I've tried putting both my address, zip code, and simply Orlando so I guess there's not a listing right now. I'll wait until we're closer to the release to check again. Thanks for the help!!

It first I wasn't sure my theater was going to get Psycho-Pass. I had to wait for at least a week before or the week of it's due release to see if it was scheduled to play there. But was able to purchase tix at the theater when I say it was coming out. Definitely keep checking. But the week of the scheduled release, if you got Psycho-Pass near you, you'll be getting this one too. :) Glad I could help.

• 19th century London: John H. Watson, friend to London's greatest consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes, finds himself as the biographer of Holmes' numerous adventures. Together, the pair have solved more cases than all of Scotland Yard put together. In between his Investigations with Holmes, and his free-time spent lounging about at 221B Baker Street, Watson attends medical school. Watson is a brilliant doctor, having served in the Afghan War as a medic. However, Watson has something sinister planned, that may have dire consequences.

Learn more about John Watson and his true intentions in this introduction video to Empire of Corpses:
    https://youtu.be/gldNHmW4p5A

In select theaters April 19, 20. Buy tickets at www.funimationfilms.com .

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-10/the-empire-of-corpses-film-english-video-introduces-john-watson/.100890

• The world has been revolutionized by corpse reanimation technology, creating armies of undead who serve the living as laborers across the globe. This form of cheap, mass labor has transformed numerous aspects of daily life, and has helped further the industrialization of London.

"Corpse reanimation technology" is not exclusively used for manufacturing industries though, and has been widely adopted by the British army. Using advanced new processes, they were able to create a new breed of soldier, one who is impervious to pain. Using this army of the undead, they have managed to settle any global disputes with ease. In the name of Her Majesty, the walking dead have massacred her enemies, securing Britain's position as the world's most powerful nation, but, when corpses wander the Earth, is anyone safe?

See the undead hordes in action in this English-dubbed clip from Project Itoh: The Empire of Corpses.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6JJ1qeXe3o&feature=youtu.be

In select theaters April 19, 20. Buy tickets at www.funimationfilms.com

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news…d-army/.101010

• ^ In Soviet Russia, Solusod voice YOU!! ^_^