Maken-ki! Episodes 13 and 14

• Why are episodes 13 and 14 of Maken-ki! dubbed on the website and the funimation go app, but not on the playstation app?

• The release of content to console devices vs the PC platform can be delayed… either due to management oversight by Funi or problems with how the update service works for PSN and Xbox Live platforms (Sony/Microsoft's fault). I don't know the details; given all of this stuff is rather new tech being released by Funimation, I would give it lots of time for these issues to be resolved.

• @thegrandalliance:

The release of content to console devices vs the PC platform can be delayed… either due to management oversight by Funi or problems with how the update service works for PSN and Xbox Live platforms (Sony/Microsoft's fault). I don't know the details; given all of this stuff is rather new tech being released by Funimation, I would give it lots of time for these issues to be resolved.

That's never been a problem before, at least not for me. Anytime something was updated via simulcast or just an update it was updated for all viewing platforms; usually around the same time.

• Well, remember they upgraded their platform to the "FUNimation NOW!" service… which is a new program and infrastructure. I would assume they have new or modified internet servers to manage the backend side of it: So things that worked before could have been broken.

Give it time... it will work out in the end as usual.