Xbox 360 problems

• is any one having problems snow white prince of stride and every thing from tuesday has showing up to watch maybe its just me

• Its not only a 360 problem same issue on ps4 all I've read is try reporting it. They had issues with the new phone app earlier it got fixed so that may have been a priority.

• I am actually experiencing the same issues as well. I thought it was weird that a few shows hadn't updated on my console, but that I was able to stream on my tablet. I went ahead and submitted a support ticket tonight. :)

• where do you submitted a support ticket never had to do it before

• If you are within the Forums page (or this thread), there's a header that says Support at the top of this page. If you click the Support Link, this will take you to the page where you submit the ticket. You can choose the type of issue as well as write a message explaining what is going on. The support team has been a huge help to me.

http://www.funimation.com/support

• thanks for explaying it

• Wow i thought i was the only one with the problem on Xbox One. It seems like they're updating everything on the new app and forgetting about the old one.

• Yup, we are all in the same boat it sounds like. It is probably like any upgrade, just takes time for everything to probably catch up. Can't always account for the unknown randomness. :)

• I noticed this Monday when I tried to watch Snow White with the Red Hair. Newest episode hasn't been added yet on the 360 which is where I always watch. I also am having trouble adding shows to my queue. Added a few on Monday from the website and they never showed up on the 360 app. Sent in a support message on Monday, but haven't received a reply yet. Hope they get it fixed soon.

• @madhatter12:

Yup, we are all in the same boat it sounds like. It is probably like any upgrade, just takes time for everything to probably catch up. Can't always account for the unknown randomness. :)

Exactly, that is why mez an old-timer and stands me ground and don't leave the website platform. Of course, would be nice if I had something else alas another matter to be had…

• erey thing is showing up but not Yu Yu Hakusho

• Had the same problem on the PS4, but looks like everything is updated now.

Could have watched it on my PC if I were really anxious about watching stuff, but I hate watching stuff on it (only subscribed after the PS4 app came out), and after I am used to waiting over a year to watch stuff, a few days of waiting while they get the hiccups out are fine by me. Hope the other platforms are fixed now.

Anyways, time for some Grimgar.

• @unicron:

anyways, time for some grimgar.

…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!

….........................