Why should we wait intill a DVD release

• Why should we have to wait weeks for a DVD release of an anime when they are being subbed online for free. Kinda beats the purpose of having funimation. Being able to watch the latest episode of an anime DUBBED!!! should be top priority. Now I know it takes a long time for an episode to be dubbed. But at the very least they should try to dub an anime episode evry week!!! That is really why I am not subscribed anymore . At first I thought I would get great amounts of dubbed episodes every week. But sadly I found out that they will be releasing more episodes for an anime in weeks. All just because of a DVD release of it. Now I also know funimation and it's voice actors may not have enough time to dub the very next episode for every new anime. But they should at least make ongoing animes like fairy tail a top priority to dub every week. Funimation should just dub the anime that people are most into. And intill new episodes are added to a certain anime one a week or even one every two weeks I won't subscribe.

• @Kireaz:

Now I know it takes a long time for an episode to be dubbed. But at the very least they should try to dub an anime episode evry week!!!

this has been going on for over a year now. they are called broadcast dubs. not every show gets one, but most do.

• To follow with that, because you mention Fairy Tail specifically, it is currently getting a broadcast dub AND they are still working on the back log of episodes. Really they go as fast as they can but I would imagine dubbing is a long and…not always easy process.

• Well then would it be possible for funimation to broadcast the anime episodes on here ?

• @Kireaz:

Well then would it be possible for funimation to broadcast the anime episodes on here ?

They do have all Fairy Tail episodes, simply have them Japanese with subtitles that is. On March 22 they are gonna dump another round of dubs out.