How does the simulcast dub work? (episodes 266-270)

• Hello,

I'm new to Funimation and I have question about the Fairy tail Dub. I already read the sticky and I understand that the 215-226 are going to be available on March 22. My question is concerning the episodes 266 up to 270. These episodes are labeled as simulcast and they are already dubbed. How are these dubs working? Are there weekly dubs for the simulcasts? Why are these dubbed before the other episodes?

I'm asking because I finished 214 and I m trying to decide if I wait for the dubs or if I watch the subs until 266 and then watch the dubbed simulcasts.

Any info would be very appreciated.

Thank You.

• @itachi737:

Hello,

I'm new to Funimation and I have question about the Fairy tail Dub. I already read the sticky and I understand that the 215-226 are going to be available on March 22. My question is concerning the episodes 266 up to 270. These episodes are labeled as simulcast and they are already dubbed. How are these dubs working? Are there weekly dubs for the simulcasts? Why are these dubbed before the other episodes?

I'm asking because I finished 214 and I m trying to decide if I wait for the dubs or if I watch the subs until 266 and then watch the dubbed simulcasts.

Any info would be very appreciated.

Thank You.

The reason these episodes are simulcast and broadcast dubbed is because its a special prequel series called Fairy Tail Zero. So you could start watching the prequel series now while you wait for the next batch of episodes to release.

• 266 is the start of a prequel. it's the story of Mavis and how she and 3 other guys started Fairy Tail. you can watch it without being caught up with the main story line. Its being broadcast dubbed, so one new dubbed ep every Friday night

• Thank you very much for your answers!