Hello from across the pond!

• Hey there,
    As you can tell by my profile I'm from the uk and currently biding my time in the forums before the long awaited app launches here. I have been a member for quite a while but never really posted anything. I just tend to read everyone else's post.

I hope I can make some friends here who have a similer interest in the same kind on anime I do, but I will talk to anyone so send me a message :)

Thank you for reading!

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• @totally-british:

Hey there,
    As you can tell by my profile I'm from the uk and currently biding my time in the forums before the long awaited app launches here. I have been a member for quite a while but never really posted anything. I just tend to read everyone else's post.

I hope I can make some friends here who have a similer interest in the same kind on anime I do, but I will talk to anyone so send me a message :)

Thank you for reading!

Hey, how's it going? What kind of anime are you interested in?

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see another Brit on these forums, hopefully you enjoy posting here until the UK service launches!

• @Rejectedshadow:

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see another Brit on the forums, hopefully you enjoy posting here until the UK service launches!

I'm going to miss all of the UK users! I wish we could stay on the same forum.