Will D gray man ever be dubbed

• I have been excited about return of D Grayman and I was still kinda pissed consideing that the other seasons weren't dubbed.Is there any possibility of any dub becasue this new season is getting me hyped up.I don't want to hear just listen to the sub because I would but the subbed voice actor for allen Walker sounds like little girl and I happen to like allen walker being voice acted by Todd haberkorn.Thats all !

• From the looks of things, it seems that Aniplex might be handling the new D. Gray-man show. Which means that if they get the rights to it, while there's a chance that they'll let Funi have the streaming rights, it won't be dubbed with most of the original cast (if it gets dubbed at all).

• @SpacemanHardy:

From the looks of things, it seems that Aniplex might be handling the new D. Gray-man show. Which means that if they get the rights to it, while there's a chance that they'll let Funi have the streaming rights, it won't be dubbed with most of the original cast (if it gets dubbed at all).

Of course, it's also possible that Dentsu might be the international licensor. If Aniplex were handling it, they'd probably let FUNimation stream it. They could get Todd Haberkorn for it if they had decided to dub it but since it's a sequel of some sort, I somehow imagine that Crunchyroll might be the only place where the new D. Gray Man will be streamed since FUNimation has no interest in getting the rest of the first anime.