New Movies in 2016?

• I've seen all the Funimation bigscreen released in the last eight months or so and love seeng anime in theaters. I have already both tix for Psycho-pass this Tuesday. My question is, does anyone know if we are getting more bigscreen films this year? With Psycho-pass we will have had all the movies previewed in front of Dragonball out and I hope that this wasn't a short term thing and instead it's a long term plan.

• @fadladder:

I've seen all the Funimation bigscreen released in the last eight months or so and love seeng anime in theaters. I have already both tix for Psycho-pass this Tuesday. My question is, does anyone know if we are getting more bigscreen films this year? With Psycho-pass we will have had all the movies previewed in front of Dragonball out and I hope that this wasn't a short term thing and instead it's a long term plan.

I think they will be adding more films to Funimationfilms.com as the year goes on. They have already confirmed two more films for release in spring, that being Project Itoh: Empire of Corpses, and Project Itoh: Harmony (both had trailers during the Boy and the Beast). There will probably be more later in the year as well. My guess is that they are waiting to announce more until it gets closer to spring. There is also a third movie, Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ, which may be released towards the end of the year.

I made a forum post on the Project Itoh films, and you can see sub trailers for all three. (http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?10202-Project-Itoh-Movies)

• Sweet, thank you! The Boy and the Beast I saw didn't have those trailers.

• @fadladder:

Sweet, thank you! The Boy and the Beast I saw didn't have those trailers.

You're welcome! Glad I could help. There are definitely some good movies to look forward to.

• Thank God the Steins;Gate movie isn't on that list. According to Funimation, nobody wants to see that one any time soon.