Season 2?

• Will there be a season 2 of Unbreakable Machine Doll? If so when?

• unlikely at this point

• Since its not for the lack of material and the early report from the bean counters looked very promising.

Then what the hell is the holdup? I really want to see what happens. Why not release the 6 OVA"s

• @nephlim5:

Why not release the 6 OVA"s

They're on the home video release

I think you have to consider the workload of Lerche as well, because since then they've had a canceled Danganronpa 2, a Danganronpa epilogue, about 50 episodes worth of Assassination Classroom, and the more popular Monster Musume. They probably have bigger fish to fry than work on a second season for a middling action/harem series at this point

• But why so ? This anime looked very promising to me ! Well, i read the manga and watched the series and personally i think that this is something worth investing. The series just left the viewers with so many questions that even after so much time people are still checking from time-to-time if there is any information about it ! The community that is probably still waiting if anything happens is very small, but from what i can see it used to be way bigger. I think it is bad for the company to just leave anime unfinished like this, because at least for me watching something and then suddenly it all ends out of nowhere without any conclusion just leaves me with this bad feeling… And this is bad for the reputation of a company if they just leave some anime like that, it is just not right to me... I am sure more people would buy it or watch it if they make season 2. They even don't have to wander too much, because they have a lot of material to work with - the story is great and leaves many "doors" for the producers; the animation was done great to me, a little bit bright but it left me very nice feeling; the sound was a hit, too; i will not rate this aspects, because i think they were great and i don't think that my rating would be of any use, due to the fact that a person himself must watch it and just see how incredible it is done. Maybe if they do not focus on that Ecchi thing and try to progress the story with the Night Party and the mystery around the main and support characters it would make it even better. But even though, it had some very fun aspects and it left me with a unique feeling - i really cannot afford to forget such nicely done characters !

So in conclusion, making a season 2 would be really worth it, because this anime is very catchy and entertaining. I enjoyed it a lot ! And please for the sake of this amazing story and characters please hear my voice producers and resurrect this unpolished diamond !

God, i am begging you, jeez... how do i send the direct message...

• @ConflictLegion:

God, i am begging you, jeez… how do i send the direct message...

You don't. The anime simply didn't sell well in Japan, so they won't be adapting any more.

I'm sorry, but it's over. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

You don't. The anime simply didn't sell well in Japan, so they won't be adapting any more.

This is a sad thing to say… but thank you for your quick reply !

• @ConflictLegion:

This is a sad thing to say… but thank you for your quick reply !

Spacemanhardy again to save the day. It is unfortunate, but Riles has a point.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Well time to go kill myself :(

• @klikevil:

Well time to go kill myself :(

I'll wait a few years i hope they will do it in a undetermined future i just love this anime i will pray for a season two or even more seasons may it will be published by some european distributers and they will order a season two who knows ? any possibilitys about this ?`^^

Much love from Switzerland :)