Code Geass Theory/Debate is Lelouch vi Britannia STILL Alive?

• ! Theory on if Lelouch is alive still at the end of the series? I going PROOF WHY he is…
    ! This video said it all
    ! www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
    ! Also he a better version of it
    ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3FJGMO2nj0
    ! For people that think one is bad do to though fact the logo go away for the clip…
    ! Japanese ending of Code Geass which was cut and then cut out of the English Version! WE ALL KNOW HE STILL ALIVE! Don't denied it...
    ! Need more proof? Let me tell you this in more details:
    ! It seems a LOT of people don't know the real ending because they somehow missed it so they didn't notice and some are just too stubborn see the facts laid out straight to the face by CLAMP
    ! Lelouch Vi Britannia is the first one to ever get the "Code Geass", having obtained the Geass from C.C. and V.V.'s code. You see, when his father flew and grabbed his throat(remember that scene?) he was technically killed(and in this case, made to dissapear) by Lelouch and thereby passing V.V.'s code to him(Lelouch was already in the highest level of Geass(two eyes)). So It's only logical to say that Lelouch's Code is somewhere on his neck or arm like Charles.
    !
    ! The code activates only when the geass user dies(remember when lelouch killed his dad the first time with his geass? Charles shot himself in the heart and became immortal after that)so that's why he was still able to use his Geass of Absolute Order even after obtaining V.V.'s code. The biggest proof of this is his memory-passage to Nunnally when he touched lelouch(only those with the code can do that). Nunnaly knew about his whole plan and why he did those things in the end.
    !
    ! Frankly, the last scene with C.C. was only for those dumb enough to not notice(i noticed it the first time, but couldn't prove that he really was the one driving the carriage til after i rewatched it). That was the strongest proof by clamp that lelouch really is alive, but now he is without the Geass of Absolute Order and just travels with C.C.
    ! Maybe living with Jeremiah and Anya… where the carriage is theoretically headed.
    !
    ! A Perfect Ending, is it not?
    !
    ! The Difference between the "Code" and the "Geass"
    Code - the V sign on C.C. and V.V.'s foreheads
    Geass - the powers C.C. and V.V. give to people(Geass of Absolute Order(Lelouch)/Geass of Absolute Suspension(Rolo)
    ! Source: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=333091
    ! Also one more thing I would like to add Lelouch NEED to die to activation the immortal code for Lelouch to get immortal code in him…

So again Lelouch is STILL alive basic on the FACTS that are shown though out though out the anime… AGAIN the creator NEVER came out an said Lelouch was dead...

Notes: I posted this here because Code Geass is now a FUNimation Title and it said "If it is not a FUNimation anime or there is no forum for it yet, please post your question in the Anime forum" This is FUNimation so I post it here... Where Anime Section stated"The only thing better than watching anime is discussing them. Come on in. (Non FUNimation title discussion)'

• that's nice. personally, I don't care, nor will I ever. the show has long been over, please move on

• @Getchman:

that's nice. personally, I don't care, nor will I ever. the show has long been over, please move on

It not just for you… And I will not move on...

• Nope instead its a bait for me and I don't feel like taking it when by debate you mean "I will post the same video 50 times and refuse to budge from my stance of 'Lelouch is not dead and you're an idiot'"

So i'm going to say its clearly a clone.

And Greedo shot first.

• @darthrutsula:

Nope instead its a bait for me and I don't feel like taking it when by debate you mean "I will post the same video 50 times and refuse to budge from my stance of 'Lelouch is not dead and you're an idiot'"

So i'm going to say its clearly a clone.

And Greedo shot first.

Uh no? I had FACTS to back up my claim… And I not idiot I have my facts! I a big time Code Geass Fans So I know what I talking about...

• sigh

Gohan, I'm going to be as straightforward with you as I possible can be….

The reason your topics keep getting locked up? It's because of stuff like this. You come onto the forums, making these boisterous claims and posting YouTube videos as "facts" (when they're really anything but), then when someone else comes along and either disagrees with you or outright disproves you, you get angry and argumentative with them, hurling insults and claiming that everyone else "isn't a real fan" and that you're "not going to move on", and generally whipping everything up into a big hullabaloo until the topic inevitably devolves into one huge spittin' & pissin' match. And quite frankly, I'm tired of it. The fact that your grammar is almost indecipherable certainly doesn't makes things any easier.

I understand that you suffer from a learning disability, so I'm not going to give you too much strife over your spelling. But if you're going to be a part of these forums, your attitude has GOT to change. Learn to control that temper of yours, understand that people are allowed to have differences of opinion regarding things, and come to the realization that maybe - JUST MAYBE - you don't have all the answers all of the time.

Perhaps then I won't be forced to lock your topics so often.

tl;dr version: Chill the f*** out. -_-

• It's kind of not much of a theory discussion/debate thread if every time someone dismisses or disagrees with you, the only response is "No you're wrong I am real fan who knows it tru."

Kind of a one-sided debate in that regard.

• @SpacemanHardy:

sigh

Gohan, I'm going to be as straightforward with you as I possible can be….

The reason your topics keep getting locked up? It's because of stuff like this. You come onto the forums, making these boisterous claims and posting YouTube videos as "facts" (when they're really anything but), then when someone else comes along and either disagrees with you or outright disproves you, you get angry and argumentative with them, hurling insults and claiming that everyone else "isn't a real fan" and that you're "not going to move on", and generally whipping everything up into a big hullabaloo until the topic inevitably devolves into one huge spittin' & pissin' match. And quite frankly, I'm tired of it. The fact that your grammar is almost indecipherable certainly doesn't makes things any easier.

I understand that you suffer from a learning disability, so I'm not going to give you too much strife over your spelling. But if you're going to be a part of these forums, your attitude has GOT to change. Learn to control that temper of yours, understand that people are allowed to have differences of opinion regarding things, and come to the realization that maybe - JUST MAYBE - you don't have all the answers all of the time.

Perhaps then I won't be forced to lock your topics so often.

tl;dr version: Chill the f*** out. -_-

But the guy was saying that there is "inveiws" of it saying he dead which there is NO inveiw that was ever made… Also when I called "idiot" for state what I think and have prove of not going not just injore that... I never said people can't differences of opinions... But that keep saying about the "inveiws" which is not true...

• It really doesn't matter whether he was alive at the end of the series or not, or if the writers or anyone else involved in the series said he was in fact dead. If they wanted to make a sequel and it required him being alive, he would be. Likewise, if the story called for him being dead, he would be. The story left enough "reasonable doubt" that either outcome could be argued with some merit.

• Okay Gohan. You wanted to see were the director basically says Lelouch is dead? Here you go:

@Director:

—Some unresolved mysteries still remain.”

Okouchi: From the very beginning, [I/we] never planned on explaining everything. In fact, if you ask me, I think we might have overdone the explanations. WHILE IT'S UNDENIABLE LELOUCH'S STORY HAS ENDED WITH A FULL STOP, the other characters" stories are still on-going, and it"s not like the world [of Code Geass] itself has come to an end either. [I/we] didn"t want to end it by closing it up for good.”

—”Still, isn"t it possible that defeating the wise ruler Schneizel, the person who was supposed to have brought order to the world, might lead to some [viewers] interpreting it as a Bad End?”

Okouchi: That"s true. There are probably a lot of people who think of it as a Bad End, a tragedy, considering the protagonist"s, Lelouch"s end as well. However, Lelouch says in the first episode: Only those prepared to be shot are allowed to pull the trigger themselves.” If you were to think of that as his pride, then I think his getting shot (killed) in the end was a logical end. Of course, I understand that not all of the viewers will accept this ending. There were people who wanted a happier ending, after all.”

And as far as that video is concerned, I did some research into it. It is confirmed to be fake.

• can you link the source this came from so no one can claim you just typed that up?

• @SpacemanHardy:

Okay Gohan. You wanted to see were the director basically says Lelouch is dead? Here you go:

And as far as that video is concerned, I did some research into it. It is confirmed to be fake.

Where does it said he die?And where you source on it being a fake video?

• @Getchman:

can you link the source this came from so no one can claim you just typed that up?

The source is in there http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=333091 but here it is again…

• @gohan6425:

The source is in there http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=333091 but here it is again…

that was directed at Spaceman, not you

• @Getchman:

that was directed at Spaceman, not you

Oh ok cool…

• I think it would be crazy if Akito the Exiled actually turned out to be a sequel instead of a midquel series.

• @dabkowski:

I think it would be crazy if Akito the Exiled actually turned out to be a sequel instead of a midquel series.

Indeed… :)

• @gohan6425:

Where does it said he die?

Did you somehow miss the part that he put in all caps?:

WHILE IT'S UNDENIABLE LELOUCH'S STORY HAS ENDED WITH A FULL STOP, …

• @TheAncientOne:

Did you somehow miss the part that he put in all caps?:

That can mean anything… That can mean his story is over as in the story in code geass...

• @SpacemanHardy:

If you were to think of that as his pride, then I think his getting shot (killed) in the end was a logical end. Of course, I understand that not all of the viewers will accept this ending. There were people who wanted a happier ending, after all.

This is the part that read as though Lelouch died for good to me. And also the reference that people won't like it is what you're going through. Isn't one of the stages of grief denial? Maybe you're just stuck there xD

• The interview in question comes from volume 42 of the Japanese anime/manga magazine "Continue" (2008).

Here's more of the interview in question:

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=38473