What do you want to see funimation license this spring

• So what do you guys want to see funi license for the spring season? Personally I would love to see them license big order, hundred and Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta.

• Yu Yu Hakusho: the Movie Poltergeist Report. They own the rights now since the old company was shutdown to re-dubbing it better now. With the original cast members playing their roles once more with five new ones of new characters too, please make it happen. Making more money on re-release it on both DVD/Blu-Ray set. :(
    Justin Cook - Yusuke Urameshi
    Chris Sabat or Troy Baker - Kazuma Kuwabara
    John Burgmeier - Kurama
    Chuck Huber - Hiei
    Cynthia Cranz or Monica Rial - Botan
    Sean Teague - Koenma
    Kent Williams - Ogre
    Linda Young - Genkai
    Laura Bailey - Kayko Yukimura
    Jessica Dismuke - Yukina
    Lauren Landa - Hinageshi
    Patrick Seitz - Yakumo
    Christopher Smith - Kuronue
    Chris Cason - Majari
    J. Michael Tatum - Raiko

• Mayoiga, Flying Witch, and Unhappy are all I really care about after a cursory glance, so, I guess those three? Maybe Hundred as well, depending on how I'm feeling when I decide what I'll simulcast

• I hope they can get dub rights for Erased but with what's been going on recently, I'm a bit skeptical.

• @nubguy:

I hope they can get dub rights for Erased but with what's been going on recently, I'm a bit skeptical.

Not a chance, I'm afraid. Aniplex of America already have the home video license, and the odds are they'd go with Bang Zoom for the dub…. IF they even decide to dub it, that is.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Not a chance, I'm afraid. Aniplex of America already have the home video license, and the odds are they'd go with Bang Zoom for the dub…. IF they even decide to dub it, that is.

Awe that's too bad. I've heard that show is really good.

• All three seasons of "Hell Girl" would be a plus.

• I wish Funimation could dub the Attack on Titan OVAs. Sadly, these will go forever undubbed. So sad.

• @Long:

All three seasons of "Hell Girl" would be a plus.

sentai has them

• I'd love to see them try and get Macross Delta whenever that gets released. Also, I'd really like Funi to get it because I believe they have enough voice talent to dub the singing as well.

• @Getchman:

sentai has them

Not anymore. Aniplex took them back and now they're completely out of print.

@betuor:

I'd love to see them try and get Macross Delta whenever that gets released. Also, I'd really like Funi to get it because I believe they have enough voice talent to dub the singing as well.

I wish we could get any new Macross out over here, but unfortunately Harmony Gold has shown time and time again that they simply aren't interested. :hmm:

• I decided I'd ask here instead of making a new thread for it but why haven't they released ANY Macross things over here since about 83? If I'm not mistaken it's popular enough. I think they'd do decently. I'd totally buy a Macross Frontier dub in a heartbeat. Same for the special 30th anniversary game. Are the people who own the rights just stupid?

• @SpacemanHardy:

I wish we could get any new Macross out over here, but unfortunately Harmony Gold has shown time and time again that they simply aren't interested in giving up their only means of income.

Fixed that for you Hardy :D

• @betuor:

I decided I'd ask here instead of making a new thread for it but why haven't they released ANY Macross things over here since about 83? If I'm not mistaken it's popular enough. I think they'd do decently. I'd totally buy a Macross Frontier dub in a heartbeat. Same for the special 30th anniversary game. Are the people who own the rights just stupid?

Basically Harmony Gold holds the license to the original SDF Macross (Don't know when it's up for Renewal again) Any sequel etc that comes out that a streamer wants to license, they'd have to pay the Japanese Production Committee that made it AND Harmony Gold money to be able to air it. So, in a nutshell, not worth the legal hassle or the cost to license it, unfortunately.

• I have been reading a Manga recently that if made into an Anime… might be really good...

So if it ever pops up... I'd hope Funi can snatch it up...

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu

It was hilarious, and cool at the same time.