Code Geass C.C. can she get pregnant?

• Code Geass C.C. can she get pregnant? With here being Immortal of being killed and then being curse with the Immortal Code which what is making her Immortal can she get pregnant or not? And do you think she did it with Lelouch if so at the end of series?

! With Lelouch if he is alive still at the end of the series?
    ! This video said it all
    ! www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
    ! Japanese ending of Code Geass which was cut and then cut out of the English Version! WE ALL KNOW HE STILL ALIVE! Don't denied it…

Notes: I posted this here because Code Geass is now a FUNimation Title and it said "If it is not a FUNimation anime or there is no forum for it yet, please post your question in the Anime forum" This is FUNimation so I post it here… Where Anime Section stated"The only thing better than watching anime is discussing them. Come on in. (Non FUNimation title discussion)'

EDIT: Please use a spoiler tag. Saying "Spoiler!" sometimes isn't enough. -SH

• Although there are a alot of theories he could still be alive. That youtube video where showing him alive is fan made. I saw this video before and believed it for some time but then did some research and found out its fake. The creaters themselves said he is dead. The logo also top right goes missing when showing the face.

• Never watched the show, but to try and to answer your question, I don't see how being immortal would make somebody incapable of having a child unless it was through some drug or experiment or what-not that could cause infertility.

• @Madazer:

Although there are a alot of theories he could still be alive. That youtube video where showing him alive is fan made. I saw this video before and believed it for some time but then did some research and found out its fake. The creaters themselves said he is dead. The logo also top right goes missing when showing the face.

Wrong is it not "fake"… It was taken out of the Japan as the video tell you... And creator never said he was dead... There was no logo...

• @ForlornBeliever:

Never watched the show, but to try and to answer your question, I don't see how being immortal would make somebody incapable of having a child unless it was through some drug or experiment or what-not that could cause infertility.

Well C.C. when she kill she is reset… C.C. is immortal but she NEVER ages... She like what she look like when she got her immortal code... Which is what made her immortal in the 1st places... But if she never die and never reset herself while she was pregnant she could maybe have baby in theory...

• My question is… My exactly do you want to know? It seems like a rather oddly specific question.

Are you planning on writing some sort of hentai fanfic or something? :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

My question is… My exactly do you want to know? It seems like a rather oddly specific question.

Are you planning on writing some sort of hentai fanfic or something? :hmm:

Thanks for that that for correct the Spoiler I did not know how do that, But I will not ask what to find that tag…? Now to answer you question, No I just wanted to know... Since we all know C.C. and Lelouch are in love...

• Odd choice of topic but whatever. As for whether she can/can't…idk man I still haven't even seen R2.

• @classyspartan:

Odd choice of topic but whatever. As for whether she can/can't…idk man I still haven't even seen R2.

WTF? How have you NOT seen R2 yeah!? Where have you been? GO WATCH IT NOW! I think she can but she can't die during the time of the pregnant or her body will reset to what it was when she got the code… That what it seen to happen every time she dies... But that just my theory? What you think?

• @gohan6425:

WTF? How have you NOT seen R2 yeah!? Where have you been? GO WATCH IT NOW!

Kinda hard to do that when it's out of print and not legally streaming anywhere yet. :hmm:

And NO, don't you tell him to go watch it on an illegal streaming site, either. -_-

• @gohan6425:

WTF? How have you NOT seen R2 yeah!? Where have you been? GO WATCH IT NOW! I think she can but she can't die during the time of the pregnant or her body will reset to what it was when she got the code… That what it seen to happen every time she dies... But that just my theory? What you think?

See back when I first watched R1, there was a time where not only was Bandai Entertainment's Anime Licensing Division still a thing, but they had a decent number of their shows all available right on their personal YouTube channels. Good quality stuff with some commercials inbetween. Good stuff. This is also how I first got into Gurren Lagann, which ultimately got me out of my giant "I hate anime" phase for a few years. Then I watched Code Geass R1 on their YouTube and was always really hoping they would upload R2 on their channel as well. Simply put that never happened.

Also I missed the boat on watching it on Adult Swim.

I'm trying to wait to watch it all legally now that Funimation has it but as we have discussed before, I still have to wait. I'll wait patiently cause I have a bunch of other backlog stuff to hold me over till then.

As for your theory…....I got nothing man. I thought C.C. was alright and stuff, but I never really put massive detail into how her menstrual cycle would probably work. But hey it's your OTP I get it it's cool. Everyone has theirs. So enjoy it and have fun.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Kinda hard to do that when it's out of print and not legally streaming anywhere yet. :hmm:

And NO, don't you tell him to go watch it on an illegal streaming site, either. -_-

Uh it on YouTube… And uh "OK" sir... -_-

• @classyspartan:

See back when I first watched R1, there was a time where not only was Bandai Entertainment's Anime Licensing Division still a thing, but they had a decent number of their shows all available right on their personal YouTube channels. Good quality stuff with some commercials inbetween. Good stuff. This is also how I first got into Gurren Lagann, which ultimately got me out of my giant "I hate anime" phase for a few years. Then I watched Code Geass R1 on their YouTube and was always really hoping they would upload R2 on their channel as well. Simply put that never happened.

Also I missed the boat on watching it on Adult Swim.

I'm trying to wait to watch it all legally now that Funimation has it but as we have discussed before, I still have to wait. I'll wait patiently cause I have a bunch of other backlog stuff to hold me over till then.

As for your theory…....I got nothing man. I thought C.C. was alright and stuff, but I never really put massive detail into how her menstrual cycle would probably work. But hey it's your OTP I get it it's cool. Everyone has theirs. So enjoy it and have fun.

Well I would said buy it on DVD on Ebay but I know you will not so I just leave it at that… Anyway what "OTP" mean... Also People do have it up still on YouTube though...

• @gohan6425:

Anyway what "OTP" mean…

OTP means :One true pairing. It is a fandom term.

IE you ship it. You want them as a pairing even tho they are not officially a pairing.

Like…Anduin and Wrathion or any one of the boys from Free! being a couple or Goku and Vegeta or Trunks and Goten or Edward and Roy or ....Wow I need to stop reading so much fanfiction.....

• @gohan6425:

Uh it on YouTube… And uh "OK" sir... -_-

Not legally, it's not.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Not legally, it's not.

Uh? Come again on YouTube not being "legally"? Just saying… If I had a dine for everyone here that said that never watch anime on YouTube I would be a BILLION AIR RIGHT NOW! Hell look at ALL the people watching DragonBall Super right now, Fyi I not watching Super only because I waiting for the English Dub as I HATED subtitles! I know your the moderator so you can't let us say thing that are "bad" but common now... It common knowledge that people watch thing on YouTube... Just saying...

• @priestesstyrande:

OTP means :One true pairing. It is a fandom term.

IE you ship it. You want them as a pairing even tho they are not officially a pairing.

Like…Anduin and Wrathion or any one of the boys from Free! being a couple or Goku and Vegeta or Trunks and Goten or Edward and Roy or ....Wow I need to stop reading so much fanfiction.....

Well there more prove that they are pair IF Lelouch is still alive… And WTF? Who came up with though ship WTF!?

• @gohan6425:

Uh? Come again on YouTube not being "legally"? Just saying… If I had a dine for everyone here that said that never watch anime on YouTube I would be a BILLION AIR RIGHT NOW! Hell look at ALL the people watching DragonBall Super right now, Fyi I not watching Super only because I waiting for the English Dub as I HATED subtitles! I know you the moderator so you can't let us say thing that are "bad" but common now... It common knowledge that people watch thing on YouTube... Just saying...

Okay. Lemme try and explain this.

Watching things on YouTube or unofficial anime streaming sites like KissAnime may seem CONVENIENT and CHEAP…but no one is actually getting profits from it. Watching some guy who uploaded the whole series on YouTube doesn't go to the companies that fund or make the show. They go to the people who are downloading it and distributing it to others and can sometimes profit off the ads.

Watching a series on an official streaming service like Funimation or Crunchyroll supports the industry by sending the viewer ad revenue to the original creators showing support for their work.

So no I can't exactly stop people who want to watch these things immediately because of a modern day I WANT IT NOW consumer mind set, I at the very least like to do my part to support the anime industry by telling people to watch said shows through legal methods and official services. A guy that uploaded a mediocre quality version of the show on his personal YouTube channel doesn't exactly support the industry. I know why people will do it and that it's convenient, but the way I see it if you like something enough you watch it on official channels. That's how I see it.

At the very least I can officially advocate watching it as soon as Funimation uploads it to their service.

• @gohan6425:

Well there more prove that they are pair IF Lelouch is still alive… And WTF? Who came up with though ship WTF!?

You are asking who came up with a non-canonical pairing of 2 characters? Haha, welcome to the internet?

As long as there have been characters people have hooked them up in their heads.

• @classyspartan:

Okay. Lemme try and explain this.

Watching things on YouTube or unofficial anime streaming sites like KissAnime may seem CONVENIENT and CHEAP…but no one is actually getting profits from it. Watching some guy who uploaded the whole series on YouTube doesn't go to the companies that fund or make the show. They go to the people who are downloading it and distributing it to others and can sometimes profit off the ads.

Watching a series on an official streaming service like Funimation or Crunchyroll supports the industry by sending the viewer ad revenue to the original creators showing support for their work.

So no I can't exactly stop people who want to watch these things immediately because of a modern day I WANT IT NOW consumer mind set, I at the very least like to do my part to support the anime industry by telling people to watch said shows through legal methods and official services. A guy that uploaded a mediocre quality version of the show on his personal YouTube channel doesn't exactly support the industry. I know why people will do it and that it's convenient, but the way I see it if you like something enough you watch it on official channels. That's how I see it.

At the very least I can officially advocate watching it as soon as Funimation uploads it to their service.

He the thing something you NEVER get that dub back point in case for Sailor Moon the dub is different now… And also there are MANY way to still supports the industry by going and buying the DVD like I do when ever it comes out... When The English Dub Version of Code Geass OVA DVD or Blu-Ray comes out you bet you ass I getting the 1st changes I get... :) So also people on YouTube uploading it do NOT make money b/c it a legally to do so... So yeah there that too... But I do support official as I watch ALOT animes on Toonami which thoughs are REAL ratings... As well buy DVD's and Blu-Rays... People watching thing on YouTube does not hurt as long as buying the DVD or watching on TV when it comes out...

• @gohan6425:

Wrong is it not "fake"… It was taken out of the Japan as the video tell you...

By that logic, a video I saw of a beach scene from Gundam Build Fighters that had the two female characters nude for the entire scene must also have been real!

In comparison to that, this was damn easy to fake.

Keep in mind some of use were watching fansubs when this was airing in Japan (meaning if it had actually aired that way, we would have seen it).

As for your "no logo" claim, I suggest you look at the upper right of the Japanese version more closely. Despite the poor video quality, one can see the TBS "walking man" logo (see https://japan-programcatalog.com/en/company/TBS) appear and disappear at various points.