Akame ga Kill Dub for Funimation Streaming

• Now that Agame ga Kill is ending its run on Toonami, does anyone have a guess as to how long it will be till we get it streaming on Funimation's website? I know it's been different than how they are doing Dimension W.

• Akame is Sentai's. It's on the Anime Network.

• oh okay I read that wrong somewhere. thanks for the info.

• @nubguy:

Now that Agame ga Kill is ending its run on Toonami, does anyone have a guess as to how long it will be till we get it streaming on Funimation's website? I know it's been different than how they are doing Dimension W.

LMFAO… Bro Funimation does not even own the Agame Ga Kill English Dub Sentai own it... It most likely going to by on either nexfic or hulu if it go on any streaming service...

• lol yeah I wish it was! I think I misread it online somewhere.

• @gohan6425:

LMFAO… Bro Funimation does not even own the Agame Ga Kill English Dub Sentai own it... It most likely going to by on either nexfic or hulu if it go on any streaming service...

It is honestly incredible that you're able to make fun of someone for being incorrect while every single sentence you write is grammatically incorrect and your assumption about where the dub will end up is completely false

If the dub ends up anywhere online it will almost certainly be on The Anime Network, as that is the only place every other Sentai dub has ended up

• @Riles:

It is honestly incredible that you're able to make fun of someone for being incorrect while every single sentence you write is grammatically incorrect and your assumption about where the dub will end up is completely false

If the dub ends up anywhere online it will almost certainly be on The Anime Network, as that is the only place every other Sentai dub has ended up

WTF are you talking about? My spelling is bad b/c I am learning disable not good at spelling and reading if you watch my videos on my youtube channel you would see I speak Perfect English… And lol nothing I state about the dub is completely false... Agame Ga Kill is not own Funimation it pretty obvious! And as for The Anime Network I not to familiar with this as a "streaming service"... But I just used the 2 well known streaming service as an example... But whatever... But anyway DEBUNK... :)

• I think what Riles is saying is that you could be a bit more understanding of someone getting the information wrong.

• @nubguy:

I think what Riles is saying is that you could be a bit more understanding of someone getting the information wrong.

Oh ok… I just though it was common knowledge since it air on Toonami and that state at the end of the ever episode who own the anime...

• @gohan6425:

Oh ok… I just though it was common knowledge since it air on Toonami and that state at the end of the ever episode who own the anime...

I actually haven't seen it yet because I was waiting for it to finish on Toonami.

• @nubguy:

I actually haven't seen it yet because I was waiting for it to finish on Toonami.

Uh? Why not just WATCH it on Toonami?

• Probably because he wanted to watch it all at once?

I am just buying the blu-rays because I don't have a convenient way to watch the dub, which makes me sad. But as Riles said, you'll only be able to stream the dub from TAN, or from AS if they have a stream service.

• @darthrutsula:

Probably because he wanted to watch it all at once?

I am just buying the blu-rays because I don't have a convenient way to watch the dub, which makes me sad. But as Riles said, you'll only be able to stream the dub from TAN, or from AS if they have a stream service.

Yeah that's right. I missed quite a few episodes in the beginning so I decided to wait to watch it all at once.

That is pretty lame. I'm not a huge fan of TAN myself, so I'll probably do what you're saying and get the blu-rays.

• @darthrutsula:

Probably because he wanted to watch it all at once?

@nubguy:

Yeah that's right. I missed quite a few episodes in the beginning so I decided to wait to watch it all at once.

That is pretty lame. I'm not a huge fan of TAN myself, so I'll probably do what you're saying and get the blu-rays.

That cost like $60.00 just for 12 ep. I rather watch it on Toonami…

• @gohan6425:

Yea see I got the collector's edition for 90$ so I'm content with that. Love it! Buying anime is fine as long as you like it and are willing to show support for it, and I also view it as an excuse to wine bitch and complain that there is no season two. Speaking of which…

When will I get S2 of AgK OMG THIS WAS MY (counts) FOURTH FAVORITE ANIME AND WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @gohan6425:

And he would rather just wait for it to all come out at once and then watch it. Like some people don't like waiting weekly to watch things and just wanna watch it all at once. No shame in that. It's just different strokes for different blokes.

Just in case you were curious nubguy Part 1 of Akame Ga Kill (Episodes 1-12) are now out on DVD, BD, and a nice Collector's Edition. Part 2 (Episodes 13-24) will be coming out sometime in May. And if you just want to purchase and watch it anytime then all of the episodes are there for purchase on iTunes or Amazon. One of those, not sure if both. Think it might just be iTunes. I'm kinda tired at the time of writing this.

• @darthrutsula:

Yea see I got the collector's edition for 90$ so I'm content with that. Love it! Buying anime is fine as long as you like it and are willing to show support for it, and I also view it as an excuse to wine bitch and complain that there is no season two. Speaking of which…

When will I get S2 of AgK OMG THIS WAS MY (counts) FOURTH FAVORITE ANIME AND WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really… Funimation titles ARE WAYYY creap then that... Example Attack On Titans Season is like $30.00...

• @classyspartan:

And he would rather just wait for it to all come out at once and then watch it. Like some people don't like waiting weekly to watch things and just wanna watch it all at once. No shame in that. It's just different strokes for different blokes.

Just in case you were curious nubguy Part 1 of Akame Ga Kill (Episodes 1-12) are now out on DVD, BD, and a nice Collector's Edition. Part 2 (Episodes 13-24) will be coming out sometime in May. And if you just want to purchase and watch it anytime then all of the episodes are there for purchase on iTunes or Amazon. One of those, not sure if both. Think it might just be iTunes. I'm kinda tired at the time of writing this.

Here the thing Funimation title ARE WAYYY creaper when that come out on a whole season set… Were Senjei are not... That are wayyy to much when that first come out as I notices already... Beside I still trying to get my hand on all the Dragonball Z DVD... I got the Blu-Ray and the old Ocean Rock The Dragon thing DVD... Now I trying to get the old 2001 DVD Set with the old Theme Song etc. That is on the top my list.... Then Dragonball DVD Set...

• @gohan6425:

Not really… Funimation titles ARE WAYYY creap then that... Example Attack On Titans Season is like $30.00...

How does this have anything to do about what I said. I'm fine paying MSRP for this series. I find it odd that you're criticizing the prices of AgK when you are buying multiple iterations of the same series.

• @darthrutsula:

How does this have anything to do about what I said. I'm fine paying MSRP for this series. I find it odd that you're criticizing the prices of AgK when you are buying multiple iterations of the same series.

Huh? Dragonball Z is my show… Also I don't see it that way... Since that change ALOT in all the different for Dragonball Z Dub Version as well in the DVD and Blu-Ray Version... Blu-Ray though GREAT Queily SUCK because take out the nerrior, English theme song's, The Ending Theme, and "The Next Time on Dragonball Z Segment... Like a YOU FUCK SEROUS FUNIMATION!