Dubbletalk prize

• I won a Dubbletalk Qotw way back on the 11th. The email told me to expect my prize very soon but it isn't here yet. I tried emailing back asking what the deal is but no reply. Can someone working at Funimation tell me why it isn't here yet?

• A while ago I won the prize from dubble talk and I remember it took a few weeks for it to arrive. I won on 7/28 and got my prize on 8/ 12, my guess is that they are slow at sending the prizes.

• Congrats on winning BTW… although to be fair I haven't even taken the time to watch Doubletalk show at all in either case... I could explain Y but as to not offend "certain over euphuistic hosts" nonetheless...

• /sigh it still hasn't arrived. It does not take this long to send a beanie from Texas to Florida. Maybe the mailman is riding a snail? (_>)

• Still waiting on my AoT beanie…

• I won once, and it did take a little while to get the prizes; I can't remember how long exactly, but I know it wasn't immediate, probably somewhere around a solid month.

• @Burrahobbit1987:

I won once, and it did take a little while to get the prizes; I can't remember how long exactly, but I know it wasn't immediate, probably somewhere around a solid month.

Good to know. So about 5 more days it should be here. Lovely.

Edit: It finally got here today (3/7/16)