One Piece Season 7, Voyage 6, 446-456 to be released 15th March ?

• Just looked through the stream schedule and it says the next batch of One Piece Dubs are scheduled to be released on the 15th of March. Now while that's what it says it says 446-447 which means only 1 episode would be released, that can't be right, anyways i super looking forward to the last voyage of season 7 and Season 8 coming soon, the Dub has been awesome of late.

• I am sure it is just a typo.

• I asked them on the Facebook fanpage dude. They said apparently it is that date for the first two, but it could change. Don't know why the sudden change in releasing eps. This time only 2 and a month before launch rather then 2 weeks priors

• no, that's correct. their upload strategy was changed about a month ago. 2 eps 6 weeks before the release date, then the rest on the same day as the release. so, March 15 is 6 weeks before April 26, Season 7 Part 6's release date

• Oh I derped I thought that was the day the DVD released as well.

• That sucks, i'd rather them release all 12 episodes 2 weeks before the release date, imo its kind of crapping on the subscribers still.

• we can scream until we are blue in the face but they frankily dont give a crap
    im about ready unsubscribe funimation i can watch it on other websites for free if they stop slacking off and make their fan base happy we wouldnt be gripping about it on our posts. id be a satisfied customer i wont mind paying. but they keep shirking us theyre going to lose subscribers. they need to get their hair out of their butts. i dont care about their live blog cast because neither of the 3 are interesting. theyre like unlikely indiviuals Ill put it this why you have three different personalites and they dont match the genres they are portraiting. In a way theyre stereotypic people they shame the type ill put it that way.

• I think uploading the episodes the day of the physical is very reasonable. I am shocked it didn't start that way.

• Same day release is better than waiting. Only getting 2 episodes early is a little weird though.

• @priestesstyrande:

I think uploading the episodes the day of the physical is very reasonable. I am shocked it didn't start that way.

Yeah sorry about that. Quite a few changes happening at the office where we're trying to make both DVD-buyers and subscribers happy especially as we're transitioning to FunimationNow stuff.

• Although you guys are carrying stuff over to funimationNow it doesn't mean you guys should forget about us subscribers without the app. Iv'e noticed that you guys haven updated shows for apps like xbox or ps4 yet. Ive been waiting so long to watch some shows i need to watch.

@generalg23:

Yeah sorry about that. Quite a few changes happening at the office where we're trying to make both DVD-buyers and subscribers happy especially as we're transitioning to FunimationNow stuff.

• I don't understand how taking away an initial incentive to being a Subscriber would make us happy (o_0)