Hello World!

• I started getting into Anime about a year ago. I had already seen Akira about 15 years ago, but the extent of my anime exposure was Dragon Ball Z on Toonami after school. A friend spoke to me about some great animes he wanted me to watch. Around this time in 2015, I subscribed Funimation's streaming service and embarked on a journey.

I've watched a ton of anime over the course of the year. My favorites are Welcome to the NHK, Future Diary, Stein's Gate, and When They Cry. I tend to watch only dubbed anime with interesting/original stories.

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I'm always looking for something new.

• That's awesome! And it really is a journey with all that they have to watch. Welcome to the NHK was one of my favorite as well. The dub was great.

If you haven't seen Death Parade yet, you should. That has a very unique, emotional story. Noragami is another great anime with amazing characters and an emotional core.

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting.

a couple recommendations I can give are , Yu Yu Hakusho, Black Cat, Shakugan no Shana, Heroic Age, Birdy the Mighty, Shimoneta, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Log Horizon on The Anime Network & Crunchyroll and No Game No Life on The Anime Network and Crunchyroll

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)