Favorite Anime Movie

• What is your all-time favorite anime movie?

My favorite is Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki. It was the first anime I ever saw and I instantly fell in love with it. That will always be one of the best.

• Yeah, Princess Mononoke is probably my favorite as well. Or at least my favorite Ghibli film.

• Yeah for me it's either Princess Mononoke, or Nauisicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

• Summer Wars, currently. I might change my answer after I see The Boy and the Beast next week.

• Akira still just so awesome know matter how many time I watch it

• For those that have a favorite studio glibly movie…did you know that the I-tunes store has a section for the soundtracks of most of their movies?
    Pretty nice. I've downloaded "legend of Ashitaka" from princess mononoke, as well as several others.

• @bejay53:

For those that have a favorite studio glibly movie…did you know that the I-tunes store has a section for the soundtracks of most of their movies?
    Pretty nice. I've downloaded "legend of Ashitaka" from princess mononoke, as well as several others.

Thanks, that's really cool! His films have some of the most beautiful music. That song in particular is one of my favorites.