Goku and Superman is there a possibility can there be a comic book/manga crossover?

• Goku and Superman is there a possibility can there be a comic book/manga crossover? Now before said "HELL NO" this debate getting out of hand or some shit that this is not about vs thing here… Its about a comic book/manga crossover... Know before you say this is far fetch Marvel Comic's just recently crossed over with the Attack on Titans... Was is a BIG deal since no anime had EVER crossed over into a comic book prior to this. DC Comics that is rival to Marvel Comics is notorious for copying anything Marvel is successful with. and what better franchise that could compete with Attack on Titans than Dragon Ball Z? As Dragon Ball Z is clearly more popular than Attack on Titans. Back in the sixties and further than that of DC Comics and Marvel used to do lots of vs. crossovers. The biggest and first crossover was literally the "Fight of the Century" Pre-crisis Superman vs Spider-Man as that what had been calling before that in long debate back in the 1960's... (This fight ended in a draw by the way) If there was a label of a "Fight of the Century" in the nineteen-sixties for the 20th century. Then Goku vs. Superman had to be the 21st century "Fight of the Century"! What do you think? How would you got about it? And do you think a deal could EVER be down between by Akira Toriyama and DC Comics? To get Goku and Superman in a crossover story with one another? Thoughts?

• Probably not.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Probably not.

Can you please give me more detail then just that?

• @gohan6425:

Can you please give me more detail then just that?

Goku is a Japanese Manga character. He's owned by a Japanese company named Shueisha, specifically known for their Shonen Jump branch of comics and anime. Superman is an American comic book character. He's owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros.

Easiest explanation: LOTS OF COMPLICATED BUSINESS THAT WOULD BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY HARD TO EVEN GET THAT IDEA TO EVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN. Very rare circumstances you would ever get something like that to ever actually happen. The Attack on Titans / Marvel crossover is REALLY not that common ever. So getting a Goku/Superman thing would be practically impossible to work out all the details for and is highly unlikely.

Also let's be real here. Goku & Superman…they wouldn't EVER want to kill each other. They'd be besties.

• Besides, even despite his popularity, Goku has become kind passe at this point. I'd say a Superman vs. Saitama fight would actually be more likely.

(even though, again, neither of them would want to ever kill each other)

• @classyspartan:

Goku is a Japanese Manga character. He's owned by a Japanese company named Shueisha, specifically known for their Shonen Jump branch of comics and anime. Superman is an American comic book character. He's owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros.

Easiest explanation: LOTS OF COMPLICATED BUSINESS THAT WOULD BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY HARD TO EVEN GET THAT IDEA TO EVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN. Very rare circumstances you would ever get something like that to ever actually happen. The Attack on Titans / Marvel crossover is REALLY not that common ever. So getting a Goku/Superman thing would be practically impossible to work out all the details for and is highly unlikely.

Also let's be real here. Goku & Superman…they wouldn't EVER want to kill each other. They'd be besties.

Lol the Attack on Titans / Marvel crossover is RARE! IT NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE… Mavrel and DC own thing and that crossover in the pass...

• @SpacemanHardy:

Besides, even despite his popularity, Goku has become kind passe at this point. I'd say a Superman vs. Saitama fight would actually be more likely.

(even though, again, neither of them would want to ever kill each other)

LMFAO! Goku is STILL VERY BIG HERE! And Japan… Superman vs. Saitama lmfao... Goku vs. Superman is what EVERYONE talk about it the fight of this century BIGGEST debate...

• BTW, Superman wins. ~_^

• And even then, Saitama doesn't have any power line-up aside from absurd strength, that possibly equals Superman's (who is widely considered infinite). Saitama can't fly and I'd say that alone give Supes the edge in that particular fight.

Goku gets stronger every time he almost dies, which is great and all but Superman gets as strong as he needs to be and you can't beat the infinite mass punch. Yes Goku has instant transmission but that doesn't mean he could move faster than superman (who moves several times faster than light). And lastly, Goku is a dope.

The only way it would be a close fight would be because Toriyama, as a condition of the cross-over, wants superman to be hit with the nerf bat. Like the best matchup would be someone like Accelerator against Superman. At least in that fight, win or lose, Accelerator would become a level 6. All you're really wanting is a rock-paper-scissors cross-over. Like if you're REALLY wanting superman to lose, get someone that exploits his weaknesses, like some sort of reflection (like Accelerator) someone who is capable of stealing power (like Issei or Vali in DxD) or a magic user like Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

• ^ Or someone like Medaka Kurokami, whose power is quite literally "I'm better than you are."

• @til:

btw, superman wins. ~_^

Uh no Goku wins! Watch cartoon fight club goku vs superman! That debunk all of death battle biased bs!

• @gohan6425:

Uh no Goku wins! Watch cartoon fight club goku vs superman! That debunk all of death battle biased bs!

My fanboy sense is tingling… ~_^

• @darthrutsula:

And even then, Saitama doesn't have any power line-up aside from absurd strength, that possibly equals Superman's (who is widely considered infinite). Saitama can't fly and I'd say that alone give Supes the edge in that particular fight.

Goku gets stronger every time he almost dies, which is great and all but Superman gets as strong as he needs to be and you can't beat the infinite mass punch. Yes Goku has instant transmission but that doesn't mean he could move faster than superman (who moves several times faster than light). And lastly, Goku is a dope.

The only way it would be a close fight would be because Toriyama, as a condition of the cross-over, wants superman to be hit with the nerf bat. Like the best matchup would be someone like Accelerator against Superman. At least in that fight, win or lose, Accelerator would become a level 6. All you're really wanting is a rock-paper-scissors cross-over. Like if you're REALLY wanting superman to lose, get someone that exploits his weaknesses, like some sort of reflection (like Accelerator) someone who is capable of stealing power (like Issei or Vali in DxD) or a magic user like Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYmJ9sRq_zo Cartoon Fight Club Goku vs. Superman DEBUNK all of Death Battle biased BS…. Goku beats Superman... Now if that did a crossover The fight end in a draw just like Pre Superman did when he vs. Spierman back in 60's... WHich can happen since DC done it before that could do it here...

• @SpacemanHardy:

My fanboy sense is tingling… ~_^

Just remember "TIL Nobu" started it… One you started this debate with me there NO COMING BACK... #teamgoku

• @SpacemanHardy:

My fanboy sense is tingling…

Like you're one to talk Hardy.

There's still salt coming out of your pours every time I mention Yang vs Tifa.

@gohan6425:

Cartoon Fight Club Goku vs. Superman DEBUNK all of Death Battle biased BS…. Goku beats Superman... Now if that did a crossover The fight end in a draw just like Pre Superman did when he vs. Spierman back in 60's... WHich can happen since DC done it before that could do it here...

This may sound harsh but honestly….who cares.

At the end of the day Death Battle is nothing but a fun little internet fan series that you don't always have to agree. I won't always agree with every outcome, and as far as I am concerned everyone is allowed ONE Death Battle video that gets them particularly salty. Hell mine was also Goku vs Superman but I can't even say I'm mad anymore. End of the day its dumb and fun and you're allowed to LOVE both characters. Don't need to prove who is better or worse. End of the day Death Battle is just dumb and fun and cool action.

• @classyspartan:

Well, yeah. Everybody's got that one. Apparently his is Goku.

• @classyspartan:

Yang vs Tifa

Peach>Yang=Tifa

Boom. Said it.

I don't know anything about Yang V Tifa, but I will once I get home from work tonight. I just wanna be "That guy")

• @classyspartan:

This may sound harsh but honestly….who cares.

At the end of the day Death Battle is nothing but a fun little internet fan series that you don't always have to agree. I won't always agree with every outcome, and as far as I am concerned everyone is allowed ONE Death Battle video that gets them particularly salty. Hell mine was also Goku vs Superman but I can't even say I'm mad anymore. End of the day its dumb and fun and you're allowed to LOVE both characters. Don't need to prove who is better or worse. End of the day Death Battle is just dumb and fun and cool action.

Not when that FLAT lie to fans… Goku vs. Superman 2 the rematch was SO BIASED it not even FUNNY! Yang vs. Tifa was the one that got right for ones lol... I watch RWBY Yang feat are VERY great...

• @SpacemanHardy:

Well, yeah. Everybody's got that one. Apparently his is Goku.

I HATE SUPERMAN as a kid a still do… Goku was my favorites Superhero when I was kid and still is today...

• @gohan6425:

Not when that FLAT lie to fans… Goku vs. Superman 2 the rematch was SO BIASED it not even FUNNY! Yang vs. Tifa was the one that got right for ones lol... I watch RWBY Yang feat are VERY great...

WELP. Nothing more I can honest to god add to this.

Original point was asking for a Goku/Superman crossover official manga. Highly unlikely.

As for Death Battle like I said. Who cares. It's all fun. Perhaps people just get salty because characters actually die and kill each other but most of the time a number of characters probably wouldn't even do that. Think when a character "dies" that just gets people upset.

ANYWAYS. I don't know what else to contribute. Say what you want and speak your mind. Just play nice.

AND REMEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

• @classyspartan:

WELP. Nothing more I can honest to god add to this.

Original point was asking for a Goku/Superman crossover official manga. Highly unlikely.

As for Death Battle like I said. Who cares. It's all fun. Perhaps people just get salty because characters actually die and kill each other but most of the time a number of characters probably wouldn't even do that. Think when a character "dies" that just gets people upset.

ANYWAYS. I don't know what else to contribute. Say what you want and speak your mind. Just play nice.

AND REMEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

It only fun if there going to be fair… And that where NOT fair to Goku at ALL!