Will there be a Dub for Free, Season two?

• I absolutely loved the voices of the characters in Free! and it would be really hard for me to go to subtitle… Does anyone know if they're making it in Dub and if so when?

• the dub for season 2 has been done for a while now and is available to watch on the site

• As Getchman already mentioned, Free! Eternal Summer technically is season 2.

If you're looking for season 1, you can find it on Crunchyroll. And yes, it has been dubbed with the same cast.

(don't ask me why it's split up between the two sites; it's a long story…)

• I didn't know Crunchy did dubs. Is that something new they're doing?

• @nubguy:

I didn't know Crunchy did dubs. Is that something new they're doing?

I think for now this is just a one-off situation. A lot of people complained that the second season of Free was dubbed and not the first, so speculation is that Crunchy footed the bill and paid FUNi (or possibly Chris Sabat's Okratron studio) to dub season 1 with the same cast.

As of now the dub is a Crunchyroll exclusive, so there's no telling what they plan on doing as far as a physical release goes in the future.

• Crunchy does have other dubs up, but only ones that already exist elsewhere. (I've seen Sword Art Online, and Cardcaptor Sakura.)

This would be the first I heard of them trying to make a dub happen though!

(IDK if this response fits.)

• @SpacemanHardy:

As of now the dub is a Crunchyroll exclusive

I'm considering signing up for the free trial just to watch season 1