Hey there

• Hey names Lite. Don't like sharing much info unless its on my profile.
    i been on this account for almost a year it says but not a full time member till last november.
    im 22.
    i like fantasy horror action a little bit of love and drama in there anime.

i also have a question. doont know if this will be seen but i was wondering if anybody could tell me why some shows are blurred out?

i have the the full subscription so why am i seeing blurred out scenes in tokyo ghoul.
    episode 17 6:39
    anybody would like to give me some insight?
    i paid a yearly subscription and im still seeing blurred scenes….
    youtube doesnt have this issue and its free.

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting. The blurs could have been part of the original release of the show. And until or unless you buy the series, you will unfortunately be stuck with any editing that had been put in the broadcaster versions. Once the physical copies have been released then the unedited versions might be available to subscribers but I'm not positive. Some shows I've seen even on home release do still have the censoring.

• @lite93:

i also have a question. doont know if this will be seen but i was wondering if anybody could tell me why some shows are blurred out?

i have the the full subscription so why am i seeing blurred out scenes in tokyo ghoul.
    episode 17 6:39
    anybody would like to give me some insight?
    i paid a yearly subscription and im still seeing blurred scenes….
    youtube doesnt have this issue and its free.

The home video release for season two hasn't come out in North America yet - it's due out in May - so the site here hasn't reflected that. The things you see on Youtube were ripped straight from a premium channel in Japan that isn't immediately available to North America (or most of Japan who doesn't pay for premium channels, for that matter)