What manga do you want an anime for?

• What are your top 3 manga you want to see an anime movie or TV series for and why.

• First off, I want a full anime adaptation of Gunsmith Cats. The OVA from 20 years ago was great, but there's so much more they could do with it.

Secondly, I want another Master Keaton anime to cover the stories that were never animated.

Thirdly, Vinland Saga. Haven't read it myself, but I heard it was good.

• My top two are remakes.

Pandora Hearts: Because holy crap is this manga good, and the anime not only barely scratched the surface but had pretty bad art and animation and an awful ending. I really would like to see a complete adaptation of this done by a studio that isn't Xebec (or Xebec-like in their quality), but with the same voice cast and of course with Yuki Kajiura still composing the score. This manga starts of slow and cryptic, but once it starts revealing its cards and the Headhunter arc hits, things start rolling and don't stop.

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni: Well, this one's more of a sound/visual novel, but it has a manga, and what I've read of it has flowed well, been detailed, and has more importantly made sense. DEEN's anime was bad. I still enjoyed it, but it was bad. If another studio were to come along and at least just follow the manga if they didn't want to go back to the original sound novels, then I think that would still work.

Dorohedoro: You want tons of violence and comedy? This one's got both. It's bloody and violent, but it has a humorous tone that keeps things from getting too dark. Even the villains are charming enough.

• Rosario + Vampire following the manga,

• Cardcaptor Sakura remake.

Cirque du Freak… which is based on a UK novel series, but there is a manga in Japan, and it's amazing and the series deserves an anime. It's like Soul Eater or JoJo's style action thing but really emotional and wonderful...