Hey all, help me out plz.

• Hey, i been away from anime for several years. Now that i have the time i want to dig in deep. I love dark action thiller anime. Loved hellsing, dbz,cowboy bebop, bezerk. Plz recommend me something that fits the above, i been away from the scene for awhile so i do not know where to start thanks.

• This may not fit your list exactly, but most people here right out the gate are going to suggest Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Not only is it one of the better/more popular anime here at Funi…..But the main reason is they lose the license for it on 3/31/2016!!! This means it will be COMPLETLY gone....So if you want to watch it do it now!

• First episode hooked me. Thxs alot. More recommendations are greatly welcomed.

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting, hmmmm a couple I can think of that might work for you are Blood-C, Attack on Titan, Eden of the East is a good mystery/conspiracy series. Over on The Anime Network you might try Brynhildr in the Darkness and Highschool Of the Dead. thats about all I got for now.

• Seconded @ Attack on Titan.

OH! And Gungrave.

• Definitely focus on finishing FMA: Brotherhood before it's gone. After that you might want to also watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist from 2003, as that supposedly expires at the end of July.

Other recent shows that I would definitely recommend are Blood Blockade Battlefront, Death Parade, Noragami, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, and GARO: The Animation.

Oh, and even though it's not here at FUNimation, you should definitely check out One Punch Man over on Hulu.

• Death Parade is really good but Cademonz was asking about thriller action anime. I'm not sure I'd call Death Parade much of an action series.

• Some of my favorite action series include Jormungand, Psycho-Pass, Heavy Object, Attack on Titan, The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Divine Gate, Seraph of the End, Gangsta, and Samurai Champloo.

These are all really exciting, fast=paced shows.