Hi all!

• Hello everyone!

I've been watching anime since I was a kid, and was happy to discover I could subscribe to an anime channel on Roku!

I'm totally enjoying access to anime I haven't been able to get a hold of before! Any recommendations would be great!

thanks!
    Intlgrrl

• Welcome to the forums, Intlgrrl. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

As far as recommendations go, I'd definitely suggest you watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood as soon as possible. It's an amazing show, but the rights expire on March 31, so you better hurry!

• HI SH,

Thanks for the recommendation! I had actually started Fullmetal Alchemist: Blood Brotherhood, but never got a chance to finish it, so thanks for the heads up.

I'm not really good at introducing myself, so perhaps it will help if i mention some of the types of anime I like. I like plot driven stories, slice of life as well as mystery and comedy. I will watch a romance anime, but ever since watching Rumbling Hearts (why this anime angered me, I don't know), I have been a bit more selective with romance plots. I do enjoy sports anime as well.

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting. A few recommendations I can give are, Black Cat, Hagani, FULL Metal Panic, A certain Magical Index and Scientific Railgun, D-Frag!, Noragami and The Devil is a Part-timer.