No one thought the end was stupid?

• …it seemed kinda pointless after all that hilaroius comedy and the romance between leo and wight/white didnt mean anything? ..... why couldnt he just sacrifice himself "wah wah i dont wanna die" well screw you..... >> whiney brat. stereotypical anime ending again.. -- why cant they just do something RIGHT the first time?

• Well, how could he have sacrificed himself? It's kind of unfair to suggest that since he didn't have the power to reforge the barrier to begin with. All Leo has is the Eyes of God, and they don't create things, merely see things people can't and make others see what he sees. I thought the ending was good; it may have been a "stereotypical anime ending," but I hardly think that's a bad thing. The conflict is resolved, and the pictures in the end credits show that life in Hellsalem's Lot still goes on. It even looks like that Leo got a girlfriend who looks really similar to a certain girl… Though that might just be wishful thinking on my part

Though the manga is complete, I do hope that maybe the way that things were set up at the end that perhaps there will be some sort of sequel somewhere down the road. Guess we'll just have to wait and see