What to expect from Katsucon?

• Hey guys. I'm still fairly new to the world of Funimation and I noticed they are attending Katsucon in the next few days. Does this mean that they will be announcing new shows for the Spring line-up there? Or what can we realistically expect from a convention? Thanks.

• Just means they are going there, they go there every year. They have a booth and panels. Its too early to announce spring line ups, so that wont be happening.

• @kiraandl:

Just means they are going there, they go there every year. They have a booth and panels. Its too early to announce spring line ups, so that wont be happening.

Well in that case what can we expect them to announce if not new titles? And typically when does Funimation announce their Spring lineup? Thanks.

• @Horizon_:

what can we expect them to announce if not new titles?

Upcoming releases, mostly.

@Horizon_:

typically when does Funimation announce their Spring lineup?

At the last minute in end of March/beginning of April.

• @Horizon_:

Hey guys. I'm still fairly new to the world of Funimation and I noticed they are attending Katsucon in the next few days. Does this mean that they will be announcing new shows for the Spring line-up there? Or what can we realistically expect from a convention? Thanks.

You won't be hearing any Spring annoucements at Katsucon. Realistically, you expect mostly recap of what is currently available and what has been solicited for the next few months. Maybe they'll announce a few dub casts that we didn't know about, or maybe they'll let us know about Code Geass or Escaflowne.