Golgo 13

• I've been watching the 2009 anime series Golgo 13, licensed by Sentai Filmworks. it's about the world's deadliest assassin and best sniper. He takes jobs for money and each episode is about a different target he's hired to assassinate. His weapon of choice for sniping is a customized, scoped M16 rifle. The show is really cool and strives for realism. The show also focuses on the antagonists who try to stop Golgo, including criminals, terrorists, FBI agents, CIA operatives, and even other assassins. If you haven't seen this show yet you have to check it out!

It has 50 episodes total and has a really great dub too. I recommend this for fans of espionage thrillers. The manga it is based on started in 1968 and is still ongoing today. It is considered a classic in Japan.

If you have seen it, what do you think of the show? Do you have a favorite episode?

"Do not stand behind him, if you value your life."

• My favorite episode is the one where Golgo has to snap some guy's G-string.

! ….on his violin. What did you think I was talking about?

• @SpacemanHardy:

My favorite episode is the one where Golgo has to snap some guy's G-string.

! ….on his violin. What did you think I was talking about?

Let's just say I thought you were taking in that in a different direction lol To be fair though, Mr. Togo sleeps with a lot of women so he's probably snapped a G-string or two in his time.
    That episode was really cool and I was surprised by how the musician was able to continue performing.
    One of my favorite moments so far in the anime has been when Golgo

! uses his M16 to shoot through bullet proof glass to assassinate a target by firing a series of bullets into a single point on the glass, causing it to shatter like an explosion and allowing a single bullet to penetrate though. It was freaking genius! Golgo is one of the most ingenious characters I've come across.

Great show! I wish there were more like it.