English Dub

• After seeing that OniAi is getting a sub only release, I wanted to voice my opinion to Funi and let them know that I prefer dubs all the way, and hope that this gets an English dub, and not a sub only release as I refuse to buy sub-only titles. My two cents for the day.

• @Shiki_X:

After seeing that OniAi is getting a sub only release, I wanted to voice my opinion to Funi and let them know that I prefer dubs all the way, and hope that this gets an English dub, and not a sub only release as I refuse to buy sub-only titles. My two cents for the day.

FUNi has not announced the home entertainment rights to Brothers Conflict yet; maybe in time that will change.

If you want a dub for Brothers Conflict, keeping watching it on FUNi's streams.

• Im posting for one reason. many people agree with Shiki im sure, but unless they say something funi will never know. So i say this NOW. I second shiki Completely.

• I would love an english dub too but I would buy a sub only release if that is my only option. Please Funi release it on dvd!!

• @RgKFenrir:

Im posting for one reason. many people agree with Shiki im sure, but unless they say something funi will never know. So i say this NOW. I second shiki Completely.

The streaming numbers on FUNi's site would let them know about the interest in the show.

• I loved watching this show. I didn't really mind that it was subbed, but I'd enjoy seeing how the American voice actors Funimation hires can bring a new life to it. It's a favorite now, but getting to re-watch a story I love with a new spin would be fantastic.

• to Funi, id like to ask if there would possibly be a 2nd season for Brothers Conflict? i really really love the anime and so do other people we encourage you and we'll try to help :(

• Funimation doesn't make anime, they liscense it from companies in Japan. They don't control how long a show lasts.

• I've found it on Japanese websites for about 65 u.s dollars

• I've read that one ova released this year on YouTube about a magic lamp and another in 2015 but 2nd season in 2017 which bites

• well, you are right about the two OVA's. one will be released around Christmas and the other around Valentines day. However, a second season has not been announced

• Is there by chance an actual Manga of this story line? I mean I love watching the anime's of it, but I'm more then willing to read the print version also (if there is one). Anyone know if there is an actual Manga/print of this anywhere?

• there is a manga, but I believe its a spin off. there are also 2 light novels and 2 games. I believe this show was adapted from the first light novel. none of them have been licensed

• Why haven't they made an announcement yet? They said Fall 2015 and still nothing! I so want to watch this!

• @blueberrygirl14:

Why haven't they made an announcement yet? They said Fall 2015 and still nothing! I so want to watch this!

Fall doesn't end until December.

• @EyeOfPain:

Fall doesn't end until December.

Why are you saying that? Who said anything about December? I didn't say anything about December. I know when Fall ends.

Funimation said that Brothers Conflict dub will be out Fall 2015 and they haven't said anything since February.

• @blueberrygirl14:

Why are you saying that? Who said anything about December? I didn't say anything about December. I know when Fall ends.

Funimation said that Brothers Conflict dub will be out Fall 2015 and they haven't said anything since February.

They've announced their upcoming releases through November. Check back sometime after September 15th to see what they're releasing in December. Fall officially ends December 21st this year, so there's three possible weeks Brothers Conflict can be released before it's considered late

• just finished watching the dub and i absolutely loved it the cast was sooooooo amazing i watched the sub once before i heard that funimation got the license for it and let me tell you for someone who is dyslexic it is horrible for the fluidity of the show because you have to pause for just about every line of dialect so i absolutely love funimation for dubbing this it is absolutely amazing