Where can I get Naruto DVD's of the ones that aired on Cartoon Network/Toonami?

• Where can I get Naruto DVD's of the ones that aired on Cartoon Network/Toonami? Ok so I notices on Nexfic that Naruto English Dub had change since it are on Toonami back in 2005-2008 run… For 1 thing the Theme Song that air is gone... And during the Chunin Exam during the preliminary round before round 3 that pick people name in Japanese not in English... Now I not trying to disrespect the Japanese but seriously I can't read Japanese the least they can do is put the name on top of the Japanese symbols...? But they DON'T even that...It's like they they expect me to know if I have watched it already on Toonami which to me is BS... You let the people watching who is fighting who... We should not wait until the people talk and said who fighting... We should be able to know already but Viz does NOT give of that... Which Naruto DVD out there they like that as being more like it was on CN? It Easyer to understand the show better... If we can read what there saying... I mean less that can do it put the word on top symbols but in Naruto that don't EVEN do that... Like WTF!? Can some help me on this if there a DVD out that more like the CN Version... This is why I not brought any Naruto DVD's Yeah b/c wanted one like the CN version... Hope someone can help me out here...

• @gohan6425:

there a DVD out that more like the CN Version

Nope. :ninja:

• @TIL:

Nope. :ninja:

Well that suck… So that don't give anything on TV like ol theme song too?

• The theme song is edited out for the Toonami block. Aside from Naruto, whose is removed, they shorten all the Openings with the exception of DBZ Kai and new shows for the first week or two.

• @ForlornBeliever:

The theme song is edited out for the Toonami block. Aside from Naruto, whose is removed, they shorten all the Openings with the exception of DBZ Kai and new shows for the first week or two.

The Naruto Theme Song in Toonami was different from the one there airing right now on Nexfic though… So do that had it in the DVD?

• This post is deleted!

• I don't get it. Why would you WANT a copy of the DVD that is MORE like the Cartoon Network version? The one with the either shortened opening, or the edited changed completely differently Opening, and the Endings that were just changed completely to nothing more than just….scrolling black and white credits with occasionally scrolling photos? The ones for Naruto DVDs are the full release as it was intended. Uncensored, full OPs/EDs. Why do you want a version that's subjectively worse and more edited?

Also if you just wanted to have the full Toonami OP....just look for it on YouTube.