Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood & Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie expiring 3/31/2016

• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa are expiring on March 31, 2016. All episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood will be removed from our streaming service, and the home video version will not be re-printed.

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood right here
    Watch Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa right here:

If you have haven't seen the original Fullmetal Alchemist, you should watch that before the movie.

For more information on this announcement and links to buy the Blu-rays, please see our official blog post:

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/02/01/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-and-fullmetal-alchemist-the-movie-conqueror-of-shamballa-streaminghome-video-rights-to-expire-binge-and-buy-before-this-classic-is-gone-for-good/

• What about the Brotherhood OVA collection?

• I'll be asking about it tomorrow.

• And what about The Sacred Star of Milos?

• I was afraid of this. :( I didn't want to believe it would happen even though I strongly suspected it would, but if FMA, one of Funi's top titles, isn't safe…. I'm very relieved that I already own FMA, but this news is still very upsetting, far more so than the DtB and Baccano. I love FMA dearly, it's one of my absolute favorite series. Brotherhood was my first simulcast. And now Aniplex Japan has taken their ball and gone home to do who knows what with it. That bugs me more than anything. This is a huge loss for Funi and fans.

Please go buy this show if you haven't already and liked it.

• Angry and sad noises

Oh man. Oh boy. Oh Geeze. Aniplex why you gotta hurt us so @.@

Well, I hopefully have until March to still buy it. Wedging a space in my wallet to purchase these now….

• The Brotherhood OVAs will also be expiring at the same time as the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood TV episodes. Milos is not included.

• Will we at all know when the final printing of these sets are shipped out to retailers? Also regarding Baccano!, was one last printing done that should be hitting retailers soon before the license expires in a few days? It's already sold out nearly everywhere.

• @BigOnAnime:

Will we at all know when the final printing of these sets are shipped out to retailers? Also regarding Baccano!, was one last printing done that should be hitting retailers soon before the license expires in a few days? It's already sold out nearly everywhere.

Brotherhood can be reprinted up until March 31, 2016 per contract.

Baccano! will not be reprinted per contract. I see 11 DVD sets and 6 BD sets used and new on Amazon right now, so that might be your best bet.

• @Sophie:

Brotherhood can be reprinted up until March 31, 2016 per contract.

Quick! Print 10,000 copies and have a massive blow-out sale!!!!

• This makes me horribly sad. I loved all of these shows! I'm going to try to scrape together the funds to buy Shamballah and FMA: B.

• they should email subscribers to let them know about expriring anime.

• So as a member who never really looked to much into the site, are you saying that FMA Brotherhood is no longer able to be watched and will not be coming back? If that's true then I am really disappointed to hear that. That was one of the shows that really got me into anime. If this is something that happens occasionally; Like how netflix will remove shows quarterly or whatever, It would be nice if Funimation would make this something more visible to its members. I see that there was something said in the forum but until I went looking and found out that FMAB was't there and started digging, I never realized shows would disappear. Would a email to members about whats leaving be possible?

• @tarski20:

So as a member who never really looked to much into the site, are you saying that FMA Brotherhood is no longer able to be watched and will not be coming back?

Sadly, that is exactly what is being said.

@tarski20:

It would be nice if Funimation would make this something more visible to its members. I see that there was something said in the forum but until I went looking and found out that FMAB was't there and started digging, I never realized shows would disappear. Would a email to members about whats leaving be possible?

Occasionally, shows will disappear. This happens when a license for a show comes up for renewal and a deal to renew is not made. (Reasons for this may vary) To be fair, they did just about everything they could expect email that this show was going away. They were really open about this one giving more than a 2 month warning here on the forums, through their blog, and across their social media channels letting Fans know it was going away. Email might have been nice - don't know why they didn't - but alas hind sight is 20/20.

• This post is deleted!