Just started watching Steins Gate

• The first few episodes had me wondering whether or not I would finish the series, but after sticking with it (currently on episode 10), I'm really starting to like the dialogue. Hack is the best with his stereotypical yet witty one-liners, and the changes that happen over the show have gotten more interesting with each episode. The development of Rintarou's character is really coming along at this point as well, and he's becoming less of a wacko, mad scientist and more of a complex, thoughtful person.

To reiterate, I didn't think I'd like this show when I first started, but I'm to the point that I'm quickly pressing the arrow to get the next episode started.

• Just wait until episode 12, my friend.

Episode 12. ~_^

• Wow, that is where the show totally grips you, isn't it? I just binged the rest of it, and it's one of the best shows I've ever watched. I was at the edge of my seat for a while there! Loved the conclusion as well. Especially with 25 wrapping everything up.

• I loved Steins;Gate too. I bet you'll like (if you haven't seen them yet) Chaos;HEAd which came out 3 years before Steins;Gate. And, Robotics;Notes, which came out 1-2 years AFTER Steins;Gate. All from the same creator, and, in the same universe.

• Robotics;Notes is…. cute. Rather pointless in the long run, but cute.

Chaos;HEad is a complete and utter pile. Don't bother.

• This post is deleted!

• I thought chaos;head was pretty good… until it ended where it train wrecked.

• Chaos;Head is definitely different and weird, but nevertheless worth watching. It is still a fun show, but not as in-depth as Stein's Gate.
    I honestly got hooked the moment Okabe started blasting the scientist, it was priceless. Haha