Anime idea/questions

• Hi! My name is Ben Salazar, and I am currently writing an anime of my own, and have some questions regarding the writing and animating processes, and many more that deal with that perspective. If you could get back to me when you could, that would be great! Thanks!

• Hi Ben. Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately, FUNimation aren't really the best company to ask about this sort of thing, seeing as they only license anime and don't actually create it. However, Justin Sevakis over at Anime News Network wrote a very comprehensive article on the ins and outs of anime production.

Here's the link to the first part. I hope you enjoy it; it's a very interesting read. :)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2012-03-05

• Hi. I am a big fan of anime and take it very serious. I was wondering about what program I should use to make my own anime series? And when I finish it how do I get it published?

• @Nate16:

Hi. I am a big fan of anime and take it very serious. I was wondering about what program I should use to make my own anime series? And when I finish it how do I get it published?

Hi Nate. I also invite you to please read the link that I posted above for more insight into the world of anime creation and production.