Seraph Of The End Season 3?

• Anyone know if there is going to be a continuation of the anime ?

• There's no news at this time. Considering the current season pretty much ran right up to the point where the manga is currently at, chances are that it's going to be quite a long time before a third season could be made, if there ever is one.

• As long as the manga keeps selling like hot cakes then there will undoubtedly be a season three in the future.

But like Spaceman said it will be a long time because they have to let the manga get VERY far ahead first.

• According to what I've heard and read, season three is going to be released something this year..

• @Talizzy123:

According to what I've heard and read, season three is going to be released something this year..

Interesting. Do you have a link to an official source for that info?

• As it appears each season is about 20 chapters each, so if we look at the current amount of chapters released is currently 45. The last episode of season 2 was chapter 41, so it's going to be awhile before they have enough manga to make a 3rd season. Seeing as they cut out a lot, they need at least 5 volumes or 20 chapters before they can create 12 more episodes. At the rate the manga is being produced @ 1 chapter per month it's going to be 2017 before they create the next season. If Universal & Funimation would have been smart they wouldn't have hit this problem, a 12 Episode Season is a Joke, there was plenty they cut out that could have been turned into extra episodes to prevent this blunder from happening. Funimation and Many other Production companies are after that all mighty $$$ lol. Then they lose fans because they cram a awesome 40+ episode anime into 12episodes, didn't you people learn anything with the massive popularity of DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto, find a awesome manga and make it last. Lol these short wannabe Seasons only piss Fans off and cause you all loss of revenue until you find your next manga to animate. You guys do awesome work just don't give up keep creating and no half assing the Art lol.

• ^ Funimation doesn't make anime, so complaining to them about the lack of a third season doesn't really do much good. :hmm:

• @Talizzy123:

Yes! https://when-release.com/anime/owari-no-seraph-season-3-release-date-2016 Here is just one of the many.

pure speculation, nothing more. don't be fooled

• @Kinghellish haha here i am sitting in the future waiting for the season 3 of 2017 and still no news

• @McJohni same

• and here i am, late to the series and enjoying it with the many twists. this anime was actually keeping me at the edge of my seat for once. and then it just abruptly ends like it was nothing. i want to see more of that cute demon. she was nice. and cruel was portrayed nicely. but the anime left out the really good parts. I wish that would stop, its really annoying. but then again whats there to complain about. those clif hangers really annoy me too. but i guess i still cant complain since i came here after the anime was all the way through all 24 episodes. well, i guess all we can do is yell at universal for not releasing it yet. maybe the lazy department will actually do something about it

• @neronakoma Technically WIT animated the project and have worked on Kabenari of the Iron Fortress, Attack on Titan S3 and Ancient Magus Bride.

I also read the manga and light novels to the series. If anything in the franchise would come next its speculation that the prequel novels, Gurren Ichinose Catastrophe at Sixteen, would come before moving any of the current story forward. The current arc is no where near done.

• @Queenira I haven't bought any of the manga since before leaving for Japan. The Gurren Ichinose spin-off had just started at that point, but didn't really plan to read them because, face it he's kind of an ass-hat. Do I absolutely have to read them in order to keep up with the main series? I know I'm a bit late on this, but have a lot of reading to catch up on still.

• @pleco_breeder Because of certain plot points you should. Also it helps flesh out characters like Shinya who is basically best boy.

• the first available timeline for Owari No Seraph English title Seraph of the End Season 3 to air is Anime Winter Season of 2018 (the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.) according to Takaya Kagami and OppTrends