Changing the planet name of Kepler 22-b to "Namek"?

• Ok so I don't know if people know about this but there is a petition that been getting ALOT of buzz lately now currently it had 130,771 supporters to change a name of a planet called "Kepler 22-b" to planet "Namek" here is the link to sign if you wanted to help this happen https://www.change.org/p/nasa-changing-the-planet-name-of-kepler-22-b-to-namek

The person made this state this "As a fan of Dragon Ball, Z/GT/Super, Planet Namek has been an icon throughout the stories of the famous anime series/manga series created by Akira Toriyama (Animated by Toei Animation). I have made this petition to get Kepler 22b an official name, which will be named after a very lavish planet. They look alike as well. I petition to change the name of Kepler 22b to "Namek."

On the right side of this photo is the planet "Kepler 22-b" and on the left side of this photo is planet "Namek" from Dragonball Z…

It also worth saying that this planet is over a thousand years away from Earth and that how much it would take with our own spaceships to get there to "Kepler 22-b" also it's in a different solar system then ares... Also one more think it may have life on that planet! Sounds a lot like Planet Namek of Dragon Ball Z doesn't it?

• Well, technically we're not allowed to post links to petitions on the site, buuuuut….

I'm gonna let Sophie & CJ decide on this one. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

Well, technically we're not allowed to post links to petitions on the site, buuuuut….

I'm gonna let Sophie & CJ decide on this one. :hmm:

I know there a rule about no petitions but when I found out about this I HAD TO POST IT… Sorry but this is Dragonball Z... Soo :)

• We can keep this one because we'll be adding a forum just for petitions and promotions just as soon as I am able. Your petition will be moved at that point.

• @Sophie:

We can keep this one because we'll be adding a forum just for petitions and promotions just as soon as I am able. Your petition will be moved at that point.

I would not said it was my petition… But it still an EPIC one... :) Thank You for keeping it up...