Live action Attack On Titan Blu ray release dates?

• I was curious if someone could tell me when will the live action Attack On Titan movies be released on Blu-Ray out in the states. I did a bit of research on the Japanese site for the film and found out that part one and part two are being released in japan on February and March. Is there any possibility that they will be released in the states and of so would anyone be able to estimate a release date? Idc what the general consensus think of the film (mostly due to people complaining that it's not like the original, which is irritating considering it doesn't have to be a remake of the anime to be good -_-), I personally loved both movies and this is coming from a guy who has read every manga released to date and saw the anime from beginning to end. I know that changes had to be made and the overall execution of the film was excellent. I would love to own these movies on my film/anime shelf, which is why I'm hoping they get released on Blu-Ray out in the states. Thank you

• Funimation has licensed them for home video, so maybe late this year (like, December late) at the absolute earliest, but due to the JP BDs not coming out until Feb/March I'd say that time next year is more realistic. There's usually a 12-16 month wait period for anime, but I have no idea how much that same general rule of thumb applies to the live action stuff.

I'm waiting for the DVD/BDs too since I wasn't able to see it in theaters (inconvenient times).

• @firefly:

funimation has licensed them for home video, so maybe late this year (like, december late) at the absolute earliest, but due to the jp bds not coming out until feb/march i'd say that time next year is more realistic. There's usually a 12-16 month wait period for anime, but i have no idea how much that same general rule of thumb applies to the live action stuff.

I'm waiting for the dvd/bds too since i wasn't able to see it in theaters (inconvenient times).

Will it be English dub!?

• @gohan6425:

Will it be English dub!?

I don't know, I'm just a fan. Funi has dubbed live action in the past, I would not be terribly surprised if it is dubbed. We'll know once the solicitation goes up or if they say something about it.

• @Firefly:

I don't know, I'm just a fan. Funi has dubbed live action in the past, I would not be terribly surprised if it is dubbed. We'll know once the solicitation goes up or if they say something about it.

I saw the live action Death Note movies dubbed and they were really great. VIZ hired the original VAs and everything. Definitely would love to see Funimation do something similar with Attack on Titan.

• @nubguy:

I saw the live action Death Note movies dubbed and they were really great. VIZ hired the original VAs and everything. Definitely would love to see Funimation do something similar with Attack on Titan.

So we are going to get the Attack On Tians Anime English Dub Voice Actor for the Live Action Movie too if we get it dub?

• @gohan6425:

So we are going to get the Attack On Tians Anime English Dub Voice Actor for the Live Action Movie too if we get it dub?

It's not 100% for sure, but I'd say there's a pretty good chance.

• The movie has just been announced to be up for pre-order. And… You're gonna love this: the special features showcase that the movie will be dubbed.